DIG'EM'S PIXEL PARTY PART DEUX!!!!

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Hello again my beautiful sosarians!!! It's time for UOF's most prestige forum fashion show, The Pixel Party!!! A few variations from last year so I'll give another rundown on how this works!!!

Basically you post a screenshot of your best looking characters paperdoll into this thread and the people of UOF vote for their favorite by liking your picture, top 3 screenshots win a prize :)

RULES AND REGULATIONS

Screenshots will now only be accepted for three days, April 29th, April 30th, and May 1st!! This weeds out the possibility of someone winning just because their SS was up before everyone else's. YOUR SCREENSHOT MUST BE POSTED ON ONE OF THESE DAYS OR YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A PRIZE!!

On May 2nd voting will open and will run for two weeks ending on May 15th!!

SO GET YOUR BEST CLOTHES TOGETHER AND MAKE AN OUTFIT PEOPLE, DESIGN THE BEST LOOKING CHARACTER IN UOF!!!

P.S. You may use your dragon or a cool looking background in your SS, make it scenic or gruesome or whatever, just look good!! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!

1st place wins a million gold check
2nd place wins 500k. BOOM
3rd place wins a CBD

Last edited by a moderator:

Derwolf

Grandmaster
4861424c2f6d44919d85ac849959cbcb.png

lemme kno when i can pick up my mil check ^_^

halygon

Grandmaster
ae97129711be074c22a5c654f276dd8e.jpg

Haly blue garnished with pure white.

*PS: I realize I posted this outside of the three day window. I have no expectations to be considered for a prize.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
FRIENDS, SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ENTERED ON FRIDAY APRIL 29th, SATURDAY APRIL 30th or SATURDAY MAY 1st TO BE ACXEPTED :)

I'll be the first to post officially! Introducing Rota'Sigrun! In a fine combination of Ice Blue and Bloody Red, Layered Sandies over Blessed Water Logged Boots and a hat that says shes "Just get warmed up" she may be the finest Privateer the seas of Sosaria have ever seen! Standing aboard the color coordinated S.S. Hammerhead, shes truly a sight to behold... <3
JvAU4qo.png

Dig'em

Grandmaster
I'll be the first to post officially! Introducing Rota'Sigrun! In a fine combination of Ice Blue and Bloody Red, Layered Sandies over Blessed Water Logged Boots and a hat that says shes "Just get warmed up" she may be the finest Privateer the seas of Sosaria have ever seen! Standing aboard the color coordinated S.S. Hammerhead, shes truly a sight to behold... <3
JvAU4qo.png
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL SUBMISSION :)

lollo

Grandmaster
L_O_L_L_O_5_1_00_41.jpg

'dat vesper suit, always classy riding my loyal Nighturd.

+ points for not giving a fuck about cropping and showing you my messy interface