DIG'EM'S PIXEL PARTY PART DEUX!!!!

I am sorry my friend but I must uphold the rules but I'm learning the best way to do this as I go so when the next one rolls around make sure to be watching for it :)

I have a whole group of guys I know who will be participating in the next event of yours Digem. No worries there. A lot of outfits already being made. ;) And it looks like the majority of people entered on time this go around, so I'm sure you will have an even better turn out next time. Only a couple were hurt by the deadline it seems.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
Crying to the Judges some more good one

I have a whole group of guys I know who will be participating in the next event of yours Digem. No worries there. A lot of outfits already being made. ;) And it looks like the majority of people entered on time this go around, so I'm sure will have an even better turn out next time. Only a couple were hurt by the deadline it seems.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
LADIES AND GENTS THE EVENT HAS ENDED, thank you to all our participants, much love to everyone that voted and posted their sexiness, THE WINNERS ARE...........

3rd place-lollo with his sexy vesper suit and his messy screen ;)

2nd place-peav with his mucho money set of blaze and PW, my personal fav <3

AND OUR BIG WINNER.... In 1st place.... Hildr'Valkyrie :D with her beautiful set/boat combo, well done lass :)

HONORABLE MENTION-Godsrage, while your entry was a day late you recieved an excellent number of votes :) You shall receive a 100k check for being so sexy!!

THANKS AGAIN MY FRIENDS AND HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THE 2016 PIXEL PARTY, LOVE TO ALL UOF!!!

Godsrage

Grandmaster
we all know who win that you know it but for being late by 12 hours not by 2 days as
Hildr stated but at the end you showed how fix that contest was and how Hildr cried to you and you gave in and now your going to try give me a check hahahaha this is getting funnier by the Minute

Dig'em

Grandmaster
we all know who win that you know it but for being late by 12 hours not by 2 days as
Hildr stated but at the end you showed how fix that contest was and how Hildr cried to you and you gave in and now your going to try give me a check hahahaha this is getting funnier by the Minute
I've never seen someone so upset about free gold, I shall keep my check, and ban you from all future pixel parties!! I HAVE SPOKEN, bad show OL boy

Godsrage

Grandmaster
it all there Black and White we all seen how it went it was fix form the start 3 days to get the posting there 2 week to vote i hope i am not the only one seen this we all seen how you like by your posting then at the end some one was crying because she was been beaten in the contest thenher posting he came in to late hahaha that was funny and now you trying to give me a check for 100k for changing the rules some more hahahahaha

Dig'em

Grandmaster
I do not understand what you mean by changing the rules, they were never changed from the time I started this, you're ruining something that was meant to be fun for everyone, please remove yourself from thisnpodt

halygon

Grandmaster
@Dig'em - Thank you for hosting this again, I love to see it when players give back to the community.

@Godsrage - While your taste in UO hues is beyond reproach, your participation and attitude in this thread is not. The rules of this event, while different than other contests, have been constant from the beginning. Posting before or after clearly eliminates you from being an actual winner. No matter how many likes you get does not change that. It sucks that you missed the window but it was missed all the same.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
i have move on Halygon like i said if he like to give me a check please give it to @Skye Wolfbane i waste to much time in this when i can be doing other thing and Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate

Lithium149

Grandmaster
@Godsrage there was a bit of confusion on the rules as people started posting their entries EARLY as well.

The time to post was in a specified window that was clearly laid out from the get go, I personally watched this myself and decided not to enter but I must agree with Dig'em and the rest unfortunately you missed the window to enter the contest and getting upset about it and throwing a forum tantrum won't help your case.

Beautiful boat by the way!

Bromista

Grandmaster
6c6b3d0093.png

Did I make it in time?

Dig'em

Grandmaster
@Dig'em - Thank you for hosting this again, I love to see it when players give back to the community.

@Godsrage - While your taste in UO hues is beyond reproach, your participation and attitude in this thread is not. The rules of this event, while different than other contests, have been constant from the beginning. Posting before or after clearly eliminates you from being an actual winner. No matter how many likes you get does not change that. It sucks that you missed the window but it was missed all the same.
Your welcome my friend :) I won't be giving Skye that check kinda need it all now since my meta drag is now an egg again [emoji53]