Does what you sell to BS Vendor determine your BOD deed?

illusion

Master
I recently switched from selling exceptional daggers, which I would randomly get colored exceptional deeds with, to just selling straight up iron ingots (I calculated that selling the ingots outright to the bs vendor for the BOD deed is way cheaper from an ingot standpoint).

Anyway, ever since I switched (about a week ago), I've been getting absolutely crap BOD deeds. Nothing but weapons, usually 10x exceptional or 15x/20x normal iron. No colored, no lbods, no armor. Does anyone know if what you sell to the vendor determine what level of deed he gives you? I sell exceptional skullcaps to the tailoring vendor and it seems normal.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Nope, what you sell doesn't matter. I've been selling iron ingots for many many months and I'll go through dry spells like that too. Then the next day I'll get 3 or 4 straight colored BOD's. Random!

Messremb

Grandmaster
Who has 2 thumbs and is still waiting on a hot streak?

*points at self with thumbs* This guy

But yea, the Iron Wep bod rate is way to high. I get more than 50% iron wep BODs.

illusion

Master
2 more today, 15x exceptional bardice, 10x normal katana... Haven't gotten a colored piece of armor in over a week of getting 2-3 BS BODs per day... it seriously seems like something is wrong!

eppy

Grandmaster
Who has 2 thumbs and is still waiting on a hot streak?

*points at self with thumbs* This guy

But yea, the Iron Wep bod rate is way to high. I get more than 50% iron wep BODs.

The code is almost exactly 50% iron in raw runuo.

BigDGeorge

Journeyman
I'm about due for another cold streak of iron bods. Gotten about 9 or 10 colored bods out of my last 12 bods. Just how it goes.