Dragon egg give away contest for new players of UOF- compliments from the mighty $ guild .

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I am a noob on this server who has been playing since December of 2014.

I deserve the egg more than anyone else because $ guild sits outside of my keep or hides in my castle (yes I see you) looking to make me quit Ultima Online Forever at every chance they get. They talk endless amounts of stuff....I'd say crap but I don't understand the English out of about half of them. With the dragon egg I could lock it down on my roof so they could have something to look at and talk about when they are sitting their obsessing over how much better I have it (in general) than they do.

$ guild is a bunch of obsessed players and raging try-hards who play they game to win. From incidents of getting banned for cheating (repetitively), having the original $ guild members leave (the ones left are fallen douches from a formerly respected regime) and some weird problem where one of their dogs continues to fall down the stairs causing himself injuries. Their denial of ever losing a battle or a rare drop is especially odd due to the lack of a credits screen whenever you accomplish something, there is no permanent "Victory". They lie, cheat, and slander repeatedly throughout their history. Lately they are so obsessed with EQMS that they have tried to copy our welcoming newer player into the community with this misplaced thread of their own.

P.S. This would be the first time $ guild had ever done something nice for the community, and for that, I thank you.

Respectfully Lawl,

D-port
Isn't this cute.. The snaggle tooth is back to share his opinion. Seems you have some obsession with lying. Your a stand up guy for sure... Even when you rolled with Ortio and them you help lolz pk them at every chance you had. Even when they found rdas. Helped pk your own guild for months. Not to mention you stole relics for months and people had to teach you to play this game because you wore platemail on your Mage because you thought you could med in it. For fuck sake you didn't even have a bandage macro or recall macro. You seriously were the worst player ever to play in $. That's why people disliked you.. You were awful and greedy. FYI I don't have any steps in my condo. And my dog is doing just fine. He turned 2 last month. Maybe you should leave your computer chair for a couple minutes and feed your goats homie. Or brush your teeth.. Thanks for the chat!!!! Not sure how@Lord_Puffy plays with you and doesn't pull his hair out.

Guwap

Grandmaster
Isn't this cute.. The snaggle tooth is back to share his opinion. Seems you have some obsession with lying. Your a stand up guy for sure... Even when you rolled with Ortio and them you help lolz pk them at every chance you had. Even when they found rdas. Helped pk your own guild for months. Not to mention you stole relics for months and people had to teach you to play this game because you wore platemail on your Mage because you thought you could med in it. For fuck sake you didn't even have a bandage macro or recall macro. You seriously were the worst player ever to play in $. That's why people disliked you.. You were awful and greedy. FYI I don't have any steps in my condo. And my dog is doing just fine. He turned 2 last month. Maybe you should leave your computer chair for a couple minutes and feed your goats homie. Or brush your teeth.. Thanks for the chat!!!! Not sure how@Lord_Puffy plays with you and doesn't pull his hair out.

Josh never stole relics? He was the only one in LOLZ that ever got QS drops and he always split them.

Pretty stand up guy if you ask me!

Josh D

Grandmaster
Yeah the truth doesn't work with a white trash raging dog beater.

Relics unclaimed = 0

And it wasn't platemail homie, and you know this. It was studded leather, which you can med through, just not as well.

#stopthelies

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
1) because being new to the game all over again, I am the egg....or I'll become the egg, or something.. Because I love this game... I've written fucking poetry for this game. And if that not enough, because second month in, and I'm 4 taming ss and 2 relics up thanks to the unholy loot of lmotm, that's including a quicksilver. not only do I deserve an egg, I fucking need an egg.

This is what I know about $ Guild
A)
They have great branding.
"$ wins again!"
Should be printed on coffee mugs and sold off the website. Serious, sound $ idea there. Print Lawl in large orange font on the bottom, as a great reveal at the end of each coffee
B)
only a $ member seemed to give a damn enough to speak up about the meta mage tali bonus nerf, that took place with the slayer book fix. Ok yeah so I wanted to be a wizard in a 20 yo wizards game, again. So of course I gave a shit too... Yet I raged in silence, and I'm not proud for holding it in ;(
So godbless Girana
C) they must love this game like I do... because they are here, giving a shit about the game, and selling sack loads of high end swag from their in game plundering.

Optional bonus 3)
Secret 007 stuff sounds pretty Godamn fun

Ps: As for any negative nancies on about egg colour... I'm sure given their wealth, $ don't even bother looting the ugly eggs..

Lawl

Josh D

Grandmaster
$ guild lost more than half their members. You may see a new guild (returned guild) named KINGS running around, that is the people who left Bobby123 due to his greediness and bad treatment of the UO community/friends.

$ guild is all but gone now, I doubt they have an egg to give.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Did anyone actually win this? It's almost a week past the "end of April" and I haven't seen anything on who won.

Oops sorry buddy .

Was caught up with too many things that i forgot to post !

The winner of the contest is @Insane !

Congrats @Insane !

PM me when you on !

THANK U EVERYONE for participating ! I hope to organise another one soon !

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh D

Grandmaster
Way to honor the contest Bobby123.

99% of the time I cant stand you, but this is your 1% where I find you tolerable :)

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Way to honor the contest Bobby123.

99% of the time I cant stand you, but this is your 1% where I find you tolerable :)

On the contary i could tolerate you 99% of the time even while you were acting like an idiot and i only couldnt tolerate you that 1% after you decided to loot my house and jump ship .

I was the only person that defended you when everyone else was cursing you behind your back .

wake up buddy !

Bobby123

Grandmaster
1) because being new to the game all over again, I am the egg....or I'll become the egg, or something.. Because I love this game... I've written fucking poetry for this game. And if that not enough, because second month in, and I'm 4 taming ss and 2 relics up thanks to the unholy loot of lmotm, that's including a quicksilver. not only do I deserve an egg, I fucking need an egg.

This is what I know about $ Guild
A)
They have great branding.
"$ wins again!"
Should be printed on coffee mugs and sold off the website. Serious, sound $ idea there. Print Lawl in large orange font on the bottom, as a great reveal at the end of each coffee
B)
only a $ member seemed to give a damn enough to speak up about the meta mage tali bonus nerf, that took place with the slayer book fix. Ok yeah so I wanted to be a wizard in a 20 yo wizards game, again. So of course I gave a shit too... Yet I raged in silence, and I'm not proud for holding it in ;(
So godbless Girana
C) they must love this game like I do... because they are here, giving a shit about the game, and selling sack loads of high end swag from their in game plundering.

Optional bonus 3)
Secret 007 stuff sounds pretty Godamn fun

Ps: As for any negative nancies on about egg colour... I'm sure given their wealth, $ don't even bother looting the ugly eggs..

Lawl

You deserve a price too with your input !

Let me see if i have another prize hidden IN MY SECRET STASH !

Draggor

Neophyte
Greetings,

'Deserve' is not the correct term, 'would gladely enjoy', for sure !
Especially as Death Note (Barding Tamer at your service !), am working hard and it woulda be a nice reward for the dozen of hours passed in the Wild trying to slowly but surely learn tricks on how to get friendly with every day wierder animals.
No shower for long now, as my smell seems to provoc some fierce animals and monsters.. even while I do my best to stand under wind.

I sadly have to admit I don't know anything about the Guild $...
So far, I feel quite alone ingame.

Thanks strangers I cross from time to time sparing a REZ (and darn PKs who rappe me cause I start to be famed)

For exemple, yesterday, while i was heading to a dark place called 'Shame' (as I heard stories about Giant Scorpions roaming in there), a Parangon Air Elemental decided my dead body would be perfect tool to clean the forest floor..
My 4 Grizzles were no match to this whirling death and I felt down in a blink.
Hopefully, a strong stranger wa able to help me to recover my corpse from a dirty decay as I was running mad in the wild trying to find a healer to whisper my ooOOoOOoo

For sure, a Draggon woulda be, for sure, a greater way for me to survive such encounters !
I swear I would take care of The Egg til It hatches ! Warm, Feathers, I WILL sit on It as long as necessary !

EDIT: Am I THAT Pathetic ?! Jeez...
The winner will selected at end of the april 2016 .