Eating Powerscroll 720 Skill Cap Question

Kraden

Grandmaster
Sorry im a noob and never knew about this trick til this server, least I dont remember it. It is my understanding that after taking a skill to 120 it actually increases your cap to 720? If this is so can I buy cheep +20 PS and then drop that skill, lets say peacing, and then put those 20 points whever I want to? Also, is it only once or can you do it 7 times? I guees thatd be really dumb cause than youget get up to 840 max cap, anyway another question is what would be the cheapest PS do get the extra 20 points off of?

bradley-

Grandmaster
You can only do that once and yes it works. I got a 720 skill cap by bringing peace up to 120 and then dropping it and putting those points elsewhere. Doesn't do much though.. 20 tracking, yay!

Kraden

Grandmaster
He 20 points is 20 points man. So is peacing te cheapestset of scrolls on the server or what?

bradley-

Grandmaster
Peacemaking, tailoring, and carpentry seem to be the cheapest. Peacemaking is by far the easiest to macro to 120 though. Not to mention the skill scrolls for peace are about 1k each.

Kraden

Grandmaster
So do you actually have to take peace or whatever skill to 120 first before u get access to those extra 20 points?

bradley-

Grandmaster
Yes. You have to be at 100 to use the 105 scroll and you have to be at 105 to use the 110 scroll, etc. etc. So you have to go to 120 to get the 720 skill cap.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Awesome man thnx. Last question i would have is. Lets say i get to 720 skills. Have only 75 tact but use a +25 wep then do i still get gm tact or does it just pop up like i get the points but they dont take effect?

bradley-

Grandmaster
It works normally. It you have 75 tactics and you equip a +25 weapon, you'll have 100 tactics. If you have 100 tactics and you equip a +25 weapon, you'll have 125 tactics.It does not affect your skill cap. That doesn't work for archery though. Archery modifiers change archery, not tactics. So if you have 100 archery and you equip a +25 bow, you'll have 125 archery.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yeah but someone was telling me here that there is no bonus after 100. It says u have 125 or whatever but yet u only hit like u have 100. Idk ive never tested it