Etheral dye tub Donation Item

Memphist

Grandmaster
Armor is more important sine the last patch. My question is if the Admins could implement a etheral dye tub for neck and the head because if you wear a layered mask and for examble a plate helmet it looks ugly. If you could dye the helmet you only see the mask which i would prefer. By the way you can also get a necklare and gloves from the donation vendor, for this pieces a layer deed would also be great :).
Bad or good idea???

Thanks
Memphist

Hugsforpeace

Apprentice
I hope not, I don't mind seeing some neon and ridiculous colors here and there because they are event or donation items. But if you were to go and allow crafted helms to be dyed it would really hurt the price of different color ore which would be lame :(

wreckognize

Grandmaster
layering necklace over a gorget would be cool

i think the next logical step would be to make layer deeds that work on any wearable except weapons/sheilds
so for example you buy a layer deed (ring) and can layer any wearable with it and then be able to equip it into that slot

so:

layer deed (ring)
or layer deed (bracelet)
or layer deed (necklace)
or layer deed (earring)

now you're stylin, because you can wear 4 hats! lol
not sure what that would look like but theres alot you could do with it and make everyone that much more unique in appearance.

also WARNING: about the layer deeds. It is strongly recommended that you do NOT layer anything while it is being worn, or the item in that slot could get deleted. That is, unless it's already been fixed.

Memphist

Grandmaster
@Hugsforpeace
As first i dont think that people wear the armor because it has a special colour and the second is you dont dye other colours only etheral(if you wear a layered bearmask and a helmet you looks like a alien :().
Otherwise i have to think about it if i should wear the donation items then the ar which you lose is a lot .