event rares alltime list

asics

Grandmaster
Would be nice to have a list for knownledge of event rare..unique or old drops tat no more spawn... Soall the player that will join after.. Have a chance to know about jonny kilroys ice blue unique bear mask.. Or vesper color cloth..or antlers of te frost..blackspellbook..cripple spellnook or blood fountain .. Blood armor/fork.. Brigand black cutlass... Or removed mob like ancient titan or ciclops...

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Thought about doing something like this, it's just that theres so much out there it's tough to list it all. I guess a start would be to just have players list unique/event items that they have and let them explain where it came from

Here's my contributions:

DKstatue_zps76729b20.jpg

Darknight Creeper statue, 1/3 - came from the Trinsic invasion (http://www.uoforum.com/threads/the-fall-of-lord-blackthorn.5307/#post-36099). There was a boss, darknight creeper, that dropped 3 of these statues on the corpse

gargstatue_zps631e58e9.jpg

Gargoyle Statue - these came as rewards for the server move event (http://www.uoforum.com/threads/super-server-move-celebration.7126/#post-47284). There were actually 2 of these events, and the top 3 damagers got statues that looked like these. Gold for 1st, silver for 2nd, bronze for 3rd. 4th and 5th also got prizes too, which were the blood red daemon statues shown in the first picture. This was an extremely fun event! I know @keystonian123 has 2 of these gargoyle statues

dragonfirecandle_zpsec46053a.jpg

Dragonfire Candle - this was one of many rewards from the Glaurung event in Destard (http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/DJB3145/dragonfirecandle_zpsec46053a.jpg). During this event there were many different ways to earn "points", and the top 20% scorers got these candles

Last edited by a moderator:

gofer

Grandmaster
Would be nice to have a list for knownledge of event rare..unique or old drops tat no more spawn...

Thought about doing something like this, it's just that theres so much out there it's tough to list it all. I guess a start would be to just have players list unique/event items that they have and let them explain where it came from

Great idea, I would like to see this from not only a collector standpoint, but also just out of curiosity. Picture+Event info would be great.

Lavos

Master
Extremely bored at work, so here's my contribution:

xkOxOdX.jpg

Red Orc Statue (Hue 1779) - This statue is one of three I believe, from the Blood Orc event in Cove (I think it took place in July or August). There was also one Blood Orc Robe that dropped during the event, not sure who possesses that currently.

5rowKUw.jpg

(almost) Full Turkey Armor Suit - Obtained from Thanksgiving 2013 event monsters as very rare drop. Turkey gorget (different hue) never dropped and was only obtainable from GM reward for top event players. Sadly I chose breastplate instead of the gorget. Not blessed.

JNwtlnj.jpg

Blaze "pitcher of liquor" - See Bradley's note below on this item, was created during first couple months of the shard

TA00pfq.jpg

Blaze "bottle of liquor" - See Bradley's note below on this item, was created during first couple months of the shard

1XkY97f.jpg

Charcoal "skull with candle" (hue 1175) (1 of 4) - Probably my favorite event rare (Best rewards are re-hued oldschool rares in my opinion). Came from an event in June 2013.

v1nTdhD.jpg

"The Cure" - Obtained from solving the cure quest during the zombie slayer event of 2013 (and 2014). Deal 50% more dmg to undead when this is in backpack. Unblessed.

OU2GrCK.jpg

"Nativity Scene Mary" - One of a number of different statues dropped by Santa during the Xmas 2013 event. All statues dropped were green (hue 1368), except for one more rare type which was blue.

diSboD3.jpg

White dragonfire candle - one of many from Glaurung dragon event

mtKrGXj.jpg

Red dragonfire candle - posted above by D-Wade, just showing what it looks like equipped. Personally, the Glaurung event was THE BEST with regards to rewards. Very cool wearable reward, and the distribution of items was PERFECT. All event rewards should operate this way IMO.

850fofE.jpg

Halloween costumes - Cyclops, Skele, Zombie, Lich, Mummy, Giant Pixie, Gazer, Evil Wisp, Lizardman, Shadow Wyrm, Ophidian. Were handed out to some players during Halloween 2013. Also handed out were bag of halloween candy.

PLRz5R5.jpg

"a dead bloodclan orc from the rift" - One of six on server. Given out as a reward for the Bloodclan Orc event in January 2014 (not the 2013 Cove Orc event)

Tf0F1OV.jpg

"a Pile of Glacial Snow" - 2013 Xmas handout item. I included this item because I wanted to show a unique property it has. There are only 4 items on the server which raise your Z lvl when walked on, allowing you to make bridges and stairs (shown above). The other items are - damaged books, glowing rune, footstool.

KzD1Qyp.jpg

Battle of Wind beta tester statues - These were handed out by Adam in February and March for assistance in helping beta test the Battle of Wind. I am aware of two types/hues of this statue, but there might be a third, not sure. Probably around 40 of these on the server if I had to guess.

q5KiOhh.jpg

"In memory of those fallen in Trinsic" lantern - Obtained from the Trinsic Invasion event from early 2013. Very very fun event, cool reward. Blessed and wearable.

ewBkZsM.jpg

"a yule log" - Xmas 2013 handout - this one is placed above a globe made with shadow ingots. Probably my favorite Xmas handout item.

LPEzbMI.jpg

"a buccaneer's hat" - One of less than 20, Hue 1636. Obtained from 2014 Grotto event. Players had to obtain a chest from the dungeon and carry it back to their boat/bank to receive this hat (chest was very heavy). The player with the most chests also received an animated pirate chest (so cool).

LmSZN59.jpg

"just getting warmed up" hat - Obtained as handout in late 2013. For a while, it was the only source of blood red cloth. Then, the staff added this hue cloth as a common BOD reward, for some unknown reason =(

chIctRI.jpg

Zombie Slayer statue - Obtained by all players who participated in the 2013 and 2014 Zombie Slayer events. Two separate versions for 2013 and 2014, though the model is the same.

kGRFk1n.jpg

"spittoon" - One of a kind - until the day that rares were accidentally added to the floor of some dungeons (Now there are 2 spittoons on server, though they have different names). The old version that I have is labeled 'spittoon' whereas the new version that spawned on accident is labeled "Spittoon' (all of the new rares have capitalized names, old ones are lowercase) I'm listing this here because I have absolutely no idea where it is from originally. I purchased this item a while ago, along with some other lesser rares, for 40k platinum coins. I am assuming it was a server birth, but it could very well have been from an early event.

Let's keep this thread going, I know there are some much bigger/cooler event rewards out there. Thanks @asics for starting the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

gofer

Grandmaster
Extremely bored at work, so here's my contribution:

snip

LPEzbMI.jpg
"a buccaneer's hat" - One of less than 20, Hue 1636. Obtained from 2014 Grotto event. Players had to obtain a chest from the dungeon and carry it back to their boat/bank to receive this hat (chest was very heavy). The player with the most chests also received an animated pirate chest (so cool).

I think you should have added the back story to how you acquired your hat(s) (I read it off an old thread) in that you stealthed past a few POWER members, among others, on your way back to safety while everyone was getting butchered and no one bothered to reveal, etc.

Lavos

Master
I think you should have added the back story to how you acquired your hat(s) (I read it off an old thread) in that you stealthed past a few POWER members, among others, on your way back to safety while everyone was getting butchered and no one bothered to reveal, etc.

Lol, yeah that was a really fun event for me. Never thought I'd make it past them AND the pirate crew waiting outside. I was able to do this twice actually, and got two hats. I traded one of these hats for the dead bloodclan orc rare listed above.

bradley-

Grandmaster
The blaze pitchers or liquor and bottles of liquor were made by doubled clicking an oil cloth and clicking on a normal NPC bought bottle/pitcher of liquor. It essentially made it a fire bomb which was pretty cool. Unfortunately, people abused this mechanic because you could throw as many of these bombs as you wanted on one tile and they were used to kill high level monsters in literally seconds! I've seen it done. Because it was being abused, it was taken out of the game. They were not from an event.. Just wanted people to know where they came from. :)

da1246dea541507ac5e224039837c25f.png

a1b9210b1bdbfefcdc3d5bd56670da5f.png

Voted on for the 2nd player house design competition by players. The sash is layered and blessed. Both Bronze.
aee36db8be5419fea3e5a49e0e6392ef.png

This is from the first server move event with the psudoseer event.
7a91fb1c7eaa834fef300e129acda55c.png

This is from the second server move psudoseer event.
33a9335e37d40c906a69d35aabd8e86b.png

Halloween design competition 2013.
e1577d2504b5fe4c9ab8b96ae8a9464a.png

Testing battle of wind on test server.
484d771c40b50c328305d2d7bca8e2bf.png

Self explanatory
623fe6dedc80257ef61409e8643bada6.png

The red scrolls. People will have to clarify exactly where these came from because to be honest, I forget exactly.
fc8ef85b1de0422b824ea9c5ce634a65.png

Another battle test on the test server.
d89cf2ef21c05e08441191496d1c87c7.png

These were handed out when a char named Vulix donated a lot I believe. This was pretty early on in terms of the server life.
71fc1f738017459ab4374756d8faa588.png

Zombie event reward statue.
492502b96130f7ef6f9ceb194ef92976.png

4dbd45b58050c81aaf58ceba64db7db1.png

Christmas handout and its contents.
d8afc27a3b3c432653693f74d04ef808.png

Just getting Warmed up hat give out. I forget exactly when this was. Blood red hue.
03cce16d057010e00792465094c7ff11.png

The more recent blaze bandanna handout which was the Sunday before St. Patrick's Day.

Ill look around for more things I have lying around. Hopefully more people post theirs if not for the sake of completing the list then for the sake of "bragging" about the things they have. ;)

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
I have this real Hued charcoal tribal mask from last easter event. There are a few on server and some other darker hued charcoal masks. I also have a bod green colored tribal mask from 2013 saint patricks day event. Will post a pic of that later.

LKdLaO0.png

limlight

Grandmaster
Orc masks that are blessed would be a rare too since you cant bless them anymore.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

the flube

Grandmaster
330uryc.png

1. "PvP Champion [Hued]" Ethereal Llama- Awarded for winning 5+ tournaments in Duel League.
2. "PvP Champion" Sandals- One of two awarded in the Duel League.
3. "League PvP Champion" feathered tribal- Awarded for winning the Duel League.
4. "PvP Champion" Winter feathered tribal- One of two awarded for winning 2 tournaments in Duel League.
5. "Bloodrock Orc Hide Robe" Event Red robe- One of a kind. Given in the first orc rift event to 3rd place. This is the same hue as the orc rift statue and the hue is NOT dyable.
6. "Spooky Lantern" orange lantern- One of Two dropped in 2013 Halloween champ spawn.
7. "pirate's chest" leet animated skull chest- One of Four awarded to the top 4 finishers in the Pirate Grotto event.
8. "A child of the Queen" egg case- One of a kind drop from an old graveyard event.
9. Event Red small demon statue- awarded to 4th and 5th place in the 2nd Abyss Event.
10. "Valor Tapestry"- Awarded to 1st place finisher of the 1st Zombie Event.
11. "The Anger of Tortuga" brown ship model- One of two ships given out in an old boat event.
12. "Marching Orders- Discover the coordinates of Khaldun, inscribed upon a statue in Trinsic." Red Deed- I believe this is one of a kind, most likely from the opening of Khaldun/Trinsic event?
13. "Top 10 Zombie Boss Killer Feb. 2014" Flying Dragon statue- One of seven, awarded to places 4-10 in Zombie Kills for the 2nd Zombie Event.
14. "Results of some mystical research involving a pentagram and the power word 'Inuca'" parchment- One of a kind, given to a player who found a bug in the first Team Dungeon Crawl event.
15. "Santas Bag" red club- 1 of a kind drop from the 2013 Santa Event.
16. "a replica of the dynamite carried bravely into Trinsic by Duck Face" red crate- Only seen about 3 of these since I started here. Was given at the trinsic event!
17. "wheel of corpse" spinning zombie corpse- One of Two given to the top 2 finishers of a certain category in the 1st zombie event.
18. "clomped human remains from the rift invasion" bone pile- One of Five or Six (though I've only seen one other) given to the top Orcs in the second orc rift event.

inzsb8.png

1. "UO Forever Survival Player Killer 2013- 1st place" spinning golden head- One of three heads given out for player kills in first zombie event.
2. Halloween 2013 House Deco 2nd place Gargoyle trophy
3. "3rd Place Dueling Balron Champion Event" pure white sculpture

enjoy ;D

Kiki

Grandmaster
flube i forgot to say, that your collection ROCKS

Congrats on all PVP trophy..the black lama its a BOMB

what about the big white sword on the wall?
Yeah agreed.

I have some nice uniques, but this is a sick collection sir. +1