Faction pet res

Furync

Grandmaster
Now that the eqms faction, which we're all in for obvious reasons, has had the 25% bonus xp sigil removed. Please change the faction pet res to 0 gp - but allow anyone and everyone the same privilege for say... 10k per res. So we can finally leave this god aweful faction/tamer system.

Or maybe a 1 time contribution of 100k for non factionners to be allowed the pet res. (Or 200k and insert eqms joke here).

Better yet, just do away with pet skill loss. The only thing it brings in game is frustration, nothing more.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Furync

Grandmaster
Or just don't neglect your pets?
I don't ever neglect my pets. EVER. Shit happens all the time. Take on too many mobs, get pk'd, get killed by one of the odd opposing fations (although last one is rare), pets are gonna die for whatever reason.

Young Star

Grandmaster
If you are brainstorming ideas you also need to factor in the price of resist and magery SS. Feeding one of each SS essentially negates the skill loss. I know other skills take a hit but are easily regained organically.

Furync

Grandmaster
Well I would stop brainstorming at "remove pet skill loss" but if yall want other methods, I'm sure we can come up with a few good ideas.

If we're going to keep it in game, then my most tempting option is a 1 time fee/bribe payable to the vet so he can res your pets without being in factions. Could be a decent gold sink too. Think of all the tamers out there tossing 100k or whatever out of their pockets.

lollo

Grandmaster
It's almost too simple but what about a "you can rez your pet without statloss for 10k but only ONCE per day"

This will be a pretty decent gold sink, it won't be too abusable since it'll be only once per day, and it'll still keep the resist/magery/poison SS desiderable.

Make it available to everyone or only faction or whatever, I don't care

Expendable

Master
A ring of forgiveness except it brings pets back to life once. I agree with lollo it's a good gold sink idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steezie E

Master
Even if costs gold and is inconvenient, such as you must walk ghosted pet down long path to a shrine that rez pets that's costs 20k, takes 6 minutes to get there and you can't recall, at least this way players have SOME way to revive their beetle or wolf without making a mule vet or sitting at WBB for 49 minutes begging for a pet revive.

Furync

Grandmaster
A ring of forgiveness except it brings pets back to life once. I agree with lollo it's a good gold sink idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well if its really going to be a gold sink, it should allow for unlimited uses. I like the direction.

Doogie-

Novice
The vet should just be available to anyone. Although factions can suck at times, its still better than having a 20 mill meta pet with the skills of a nightmare.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I don't ever neglect my pets. EVER. Shit happens all the time. Take on too many mobs, get pk'd, get killed by one of the odd opposing fations (although last one is rare), pets are gonna die for whatever reason.

learn to keep your pets alive .

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Well I would stop brainstorming at "remove pet skill loss" but if yall want other methods, I'm sure we can come up with a few good ideas.

If we're going to keep it in game, then my most tempting option is a 1 time fee/bribe payable to the vet so he can res your pets without being in factions. Could be a decent gold sink too. Think of all the tamers out there tossing 100k or whatever out of their pockets.

DIdnt you mention in another thread that faction pet ress are only meant for factioners who wish to take the risk and put their tamers n factions ?

Why the sudden change ? Mind sharing with us ?

Furync

Grandmaster
DIdnt you mention in another thread that faction pet ress are only meant for factioners who wish to take the risk and put their tamers n factions ?

Why the sudden change ? Mind sharing with us ?
I think you are thinking of someone else. It wasn't me.

Cinder

Master
As long as we are pk bait, (unable to defend ourselves from pkers), our pets will die no matter how much love and care we put into keeping them safe from death. I hate being in factions, but I love the rezz option!! My beautiful pets stay 'perfect' !!! :)
If it fixed to where I can do the same option without being in factions, I would quit them.
Please keep in mind. Tamers and pets are great against spawn, but are useless against any PKers. :)
Happy hunts!

K A Z

Grandmaster
lvl 7 bulldozer meta dragons, lvl 7 invisible spider metas, defensive talismans, swamp dragons with barding deeds, changes to champ spawns left and right, fast pet skillgain, petballs with which the pets don't even lose skill, ...

and still people are crying about how hard the life of a tamer apparently is.. lol.

girana

Grandmaster
lvl 7 bulldozer meta dragons, lvl 7 invisible spider metas, defensive talismans, swamp dragons with barding deeds, changes to champ spawns left and right, fast pet skillgain, petballs with which the pets don't even lose skill, ...

and still people are crying about how hard the life of a tamer apparently is.. lol.

invisible spider ??

Doogie-

Novice
lvl 7 bulldozer meta dragons, lvl 7 invisible spider metas, defensive talismans, swamp dragons with barding deeds, changes to champ spawns lI've never heard of itft and right, fast pet skillgain, petballs with which the pets don't even lose skill, ...

What do def tali, swamp dragon, or champ spawns have to do with being able to rezz a pet without taking skill loss? And were might this special peball you speak of be aquired?