Factioning is boooooming!

Rudy

Journeyman
I love when bad pvpers think they're good. Makes forum reading fun while I'm at work.

Keep losing to a scribe 1v1 in the field while playing an alchy Mage.

See you are looking for attention bro. Just stop trying to run your mouth, you keep going off topic and repeating your chirps lmao.

severus

Grandmaster
Lol they are just looking for attention
No tell the truth now vstro, as i said there was 1 person who tried to 3v1 us, then you guys recalled in 1 by 1 within the next few mins while we were outside, casting mr and str potting, its ok ill just record it next time not ss.. no lying then :)

severus

Grandmaster
The topic was you guys are bad. I'm just backing up what the op said. I'm perfectly on topic.
Well said, hahaha bad isnt the word though. Zerg, target closest, random drops not sync, failed and run back to house :O

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Your guys don't log on much anymore because they don't log on much anymore.. not because there is no one to give a good fight.

We don't log on anymore because no one gives us a good fight.

The moment we log on, everyone runs to their house and logs out.

We'll let the server populate for a few months and let people think they're owning. Then we'll come back as usual and remind everyone who swings the cocks on this server.

The last time I had my group on it consisted of us killing Toke with 3 people against their 5 or so, at which point they took nearly an hour to restock because people didn't have any stock to stock with.

Shits a joke, not enough real pvpers on this server. Staff gave everyone the playing field to play on, but not enough of our caliber of players to keep us logged in anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
We don't log on anymore because no one gives us a good fight.

The moment we log on, everyone runs to their house and logs out.

We'll let the server populate for a few months and let people think they're owning. Then we'll come back as usual and remind everyone who swings the cocks on this server.

The last time I had my group on it consisted of us killing Toke with 3 people against their 5 or so, at which point they took nearly an hour to restock because people didn't have any stock to stock with.

Shits a joke, not enough real pvpers on this server. Staff gave everyone the playing field to play on, but not enough of our caliber of players to keep us logged in anymore.
I guess we will see you guys in a couple months. I got a couple of guys that I would put up against any group.. So you might just have a fight when you show up later.