Fattson's Crafting Lotto

Fattson

Grandmaster
This is a small, 22 item, 5k/box lotto, with some really neat items. I've got some cloth (charcoal, mika, 1167 green), some add ons, pure white plants, one exorcism slayer package with arrows and an instrument. Please post here, say what you got, and leave any constructive criticism you may have.

This is the first time I've done one of these and if all goes well, I'll do some higher end ones in the future.

Vendor is located at gankware against the western wall.

Gill

Master
Well i think i bought half of your boxes :) by far the most value for the price of the boxes. most of these lottos the price of the box is ungodly expensive compared to the loot inside. I think i did good on this on but dont know the values of the suff :) got 2 PW Plants charcoal cloth, two anvil forge combo gift certificates, bow/arrrow/intrumet combo thanks for the great lotto fattson!!

James Franco

Grandmaster
This is a small, 22 item, 5k/box lotto, with some really neat items. I've got some cloth (charcoal, mika, 1167 green), some add ons, pure white plants, one exorcism slayer package with arrows and an instrument. Please post here, say what you got, and leave any constructive criticism you may have.

This is the first time I've done one of these and if all goes well, I'll do some higher end ones in the future.

Vendor is located at gankware against the western wall.
COOL EVENT!

Fattson

Grandmaster
Well i think i bought half of your boxes :) by far the most value for the price of the boxes. most of these lottos the price of the box is ungodly expensive compared to the loot inside. I think i did good on this on but dont know the values of the suff :) got 2 PW Plants charcoal cloth, two anvil forge combo gift certificates, bow/arrrow/intrumet combo thanks for the great lotto fattson!!
Nice. Pm me at your convenience about what exactly you're entitled to with the coupons!