Figured Id come back

bajathekid

Neophyte
Well,

I played UO MANY MANY years ago.. The Renaissance is when I started and left a couple of updates later.... I have played UOF a few times over the years, and am back again. I decided to see what new things they have to offer. I am hoping to be able to get logged in though, as for the auto account creation does not seem to be working for me.

Is the username and password the same for the forums as it is to log into the actual game? I am using Razor to launch UOF...

bajathekid

Neophyte
Guess Ill try again later..... I tried the fix that I found on the forums, Unchecking the box, and what not. Even did the DNS flush... Dont know what else to try.

Sir.

Grandmaster
Might try r-click, properties and check compatibility mode for razor. Ye using straight up razor or the uof launcher?

Sir.

Grandmaster
If you do the Launcher, try this:

If that doesn't work, I'd be shaking from UO withdrawls at that point so I'd skip right over any more launcher troubleshooting for the time being, go download the latest razor and try a dry connect with just razor but do the compatibility mode thing:

R.Click your Razor icon from your desktop and go to properties. Then on the Compatibility tab, check Run in Compatibility Mode and give it a shot.

MAYBE even try compatibility mode with the Launcher before trying a dry connect with Razor... couldn't hurt.

If that doesn't help, I'd see a doctor because I'm sure my eyes would be bleeding from the withdrawls at that point.

I hope this helps!