Finally After 2 Years!!!!!!!!!!!

halygon

Grandmaster
That was my concern. I would be down getting involved but would want to put my mark on the weapons. Also, I would want to leave one charge on it to lock down as a deco...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#1stWorldCrafterProblems

But seriously, if you guys need to trust someone to put it together - I can do so for free and distribute it out as required.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
If you and others have all the bods, you can always let me put it together for you, just supply the ingots and bods.

The only question then would be if anyone cares what the makers mark says on their swings. I mean I understand crafted by Gankware LLC is the premier stamp ;P, but not everyone wants someone else's stamp on their weapons.

maybe you can propose what i offered to shane and adam. Then everyone would have there mark on.

Its in the event section
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/sir-craft-alots-community-valorite-runic-hammer-event.76798/

Tearloch

Grandmaster
#1stWorldCrafterProblems

But seriously, if you guys need to trust someone to put it together - I can do so for free and distribute it out as required.
What about setting up a special area for it? Like jail all those involved to a special cell where there is an anvil and do it there. No one allowed to leave until all are satisfied.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
What about setting up a special area for it? Like jail all those involved to a special cell where there is an anvil and do it there. No one allowed to leave until all are satisfied.

Simpler way would to have staff split the hammer among the contributers. Would be easy to do. So if everyone put up one bod, we would need 1 hammer with 4 swings and 6 1 swing hammers to pass out.

halygon

Grandmaster
maybe you can propose what i offered to shane and adam. Then everyone would have there mark on.

Its in the event section
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/sir-craft-alots-community-valorite-runic-hammer-event.76798/
I don't think the hammer would be split up, even for an event. A player-derived solution would be required or everyone just trust you. Granted since it is an event and posted on the forums, you cannot scam in-game, so the trust should be there. If you were to scam anyone that contributed to that, you would face forum and in-game consequences.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I don't think the hammer would be split up, even for an event. A player-derived solution would be required or everyone just trust you. Granted since it is an event and posted on the forums, you cannot scam in-game, so the trust should be there. If you were to scam anyone that contributed to that, you would face forum and in-game consequences.

Everyone here knows me lol.

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
valrunichammerlarge_zpsk6kmoawv.jpg

Pulled this LBOD WOOOOOOOOOT

I love that house