Finally arrived..

Jude Brennan

Greetings and well met, my brothers!

Excuse my verbosity, but it is only appropriate that I provide you with the best detail of my coming. A bard, I have a tendency for song and, most certainly, for stories. Sit back as I relay what is perhaps the most painful tale I have ever told ------------------------------------------

It wasn't many years ago, in the small village of Occlo, that my story both begins and, at least for our purposes, ends. I was born of a normal family, in normal circumstances, but with an extraordinary destiny. From a very early age, I had - shall we say - refined talent on the harp. Trained as a bow hunter by my father, much of my free time was spent alone with my music. Until I met.. her. You see -- her name I dare not speak. Perhaps out of grief. Perhaps out anger. Perhaps because I fear my own emotion. We were blessed by the divines. We left our homes and settled on the outskirts of town, with our love and my music. Until..

The witches came for her one night as we sat under a the Yew tree my grandfather planted long ago. Murdered her in front of my very eyes. That's when I left. I traveled wind-ravaged oceans, silent snowy peaks, and bustling cities on a quest to eliminate the last of the kind responsible for her death. My music turned to vengeance as my harp and bow became instruments of death and divine retribution. It was only until I met the Sosarian Order of Knights that my true purpose would come to fruition with like minded brethren - the deserved death of every vile magic-speaker in Sosaria!