Fix Spell Reflect and Going grey/criminal

Nubby

Apprentice
Inscription is USELESS for noto fighting. I have people explod ebolting me, taking off my reflect and I can't even attack them without taking a count? They are half health, attacking me, but blue. It's ********.

Nubby

Apprentice
Gm Inscription, let someone exp ebolt you and you'll see how dumb this is. Waste of 100 points

Syntax

Adept
Its a terrible bug, don't know why they won't fix that. The moment you cast on someone you should go grey to them, regardless if they have inscription or not.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Gm acribe is supposed to add two circles of reflect not make you god. But im misunderstandig whats happening. If you have reflect up people dont go grey when attacking u?

Kraden

Grandmaster
7 circles is outrageous if thts the case. I remember it only being like 2 for maybe 5 total? Idk. Still dont know what this glitch is not goinggrey?

halygon

Grandmaster
7 circles is outrageous if thts the case. I remember it only being like 2 for maybe 5 total? Idk. Still dont know what this glitch is not goinggrey?
Dude, inscription just doubles spell effects on like three spells. It's definately not OP. If you are using it for defense you are using it wrong anyways.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Dude, inscription just doubles spell effects on like three spells. It's definately not OP. If you are using it for defense you are using it wrong anyways.

Well from the info i read on this server when i started they didnt add spell damage for scribe. If they did thats pretty dumb since they already added base damage to ebolts and crap anyway. The reflect that i recall is added more circles to mr and added more risted damage to ra. If they added spell damage too than that means ebolts will do what 40 damage lmfao

halygon

Grandmaster
Well from the info i read on this server when i started they didnt add spell damage for scribe. If they did thats pretty dumb since they already added base damage to ebolts and crap anyway. The reflect that i recall is added more circles to mr and added more risted damage to ra. If they added spell damage too than that means ebolts will do what 40 damage lmfao
No spell damage increase for scribes.

Kraden

Grandmaster
It also says right on the faqs page that gm scribe simply lets u reflect more damage. Hence more circles since i thought thats how it was always calculated. If thats wrong then staff needs to take ten minutes to update their faqs page already

Syntax

Adept
Inscription is supposed to add a multiplier to not only magic reflect, but also reactive armor. This isn't just with inscription. When you have magic reflect up, and someone "attacks" you with a spell. It doesn't register as them attacking you, so you can't attack back. Essentially what should happen is that when they drop a spell on you they would go grey, regardless if it reflects or lands. That is not currently the case.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Look dude idc really i dont have a scribe or id go test it. You say its spell damage. If it is thats dumb as hell. U also say its not for adding reflect? Thats what i always remember it doing as thats also what the faqs page for this server says it does. Back on topic yeah its lame that people can cast on scribes and not go grey so ill leave it at that lol

Kraden

Grandmaster
Inscription is supposed to add a multiplier to not only magic reflect, but also reactive armor. This isn't just with inscription. When you have magic reflect up, and someone "attacks" you with a spell. It doesn't register as them attacking you, so you can't attack back. Essentially what should happen is that when they drop a spell on you they would go grey, regardless if it reflects or lands. That is not currently the case.
Yeah it definitly should make em grey. +1. Not sure why it doesnt. Doesnt a reflected spell do 1 damage anyway? Or is that wrong cause i thought it used to hence making people grey for casting it

Sindaen

Novice
Yeah it definitly should make em grey. +1. Not sure why it doesnt. Doesnt a reflected spell do 1 damage anyway? Or is that wrong cause i thought it used to hence making people grey for casting it

I really don't know how you explain spell reflection anymore than the description.

It's spell... reflection. Shine a laser on a mirror and see what happens. It reflects it.

Kraden

Grandmaster
I really don't know how you explain spell reflection anymore than the description.

It's spell... reflection. Shine a laser on a mirror and see what happens. It reflects it.

Not sure if your saying i dont know what it does or? I know how the skill works. Dont know about the glitch though. Hence i asked