Fix weight on Blank Scrolls/Leather/Bottles

clutchxo

Grandmaster
1k Ingots = 100 stones
1k Logs = 100 stones
1k Scrolls = 1,000 stones
1k Leather = 1,000 stones
1k Bottles = 1,000 stones

Any chance we can get some consistency on crafting resources. I can craft bows and weapons none stop with 2k ingots/logs.
Can't even craft 10 spell books without having to reload scrolls. And my beetle can only carry 1k scrolls, yet he can carry 6,000 logs.

Thanks in advance.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Thanks for the support guys. I'm one for the crafters. I like making QOL (quality of life) changes that are beneficial but don't change the aspect of the game.

Hopefully the staff get some time to acknowledge this idea during these troubling DDoS attacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halv

Grandmaster
Hopefully the staff get some time to acknowledge this idea during these troubling DDoS attacks.

This DDoS-Attacks are killing the fun. Two days in a row I lost two complete armor sets and two slayers to DDoSer. Watching himself getting freezed and killed by low level mobs is so devastating.
I think I'll start crafting again. I stopped crafting slayer books, because it was so annoying to go to bank or house to pick up new scrolls every 5 minutes.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
This DDoS-Attacks are killing the fun. Two days in a row I lost two complete armor sets and two slayers to DDoSer. Watching himself getting freezed and killed by low level mobs is so devastating.
I think I'll start crafting again. I stopped crafting slayer books, because it was so annoying to go to bank or house to pick up new scrolls every 5 minutes.
If these weight changes get implemented all crafting skills should become parallel to time spent at the crafting area.

Jace Belerin

Apprentice
Aren't the ingot/logs lowered just to be able to craft galleons? Pretty sure that's why they were lowered otherwise they couldn't be crafted and why boards are heavier than logs.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Aren't the ingot/logs lowered just to be able to craft galleons? Pretty sure that's why they were lowered otherwise they couldn't be crafted and why boards are heavier than logs.
Ya, I mean this is wonderful and all. Why not just adjust all of them an adjustment and give all crafting materials the same benefits.