Fix weight on Blank Scrolls/Leather/Bottles

clutchxo

Grandmaster
If I lower the weight, I will raise the number of scrolls required. I did this on purpose. Blank scrolls are a great gold sink.
You think the extra 30 regs I spend recalling in and out 15 times is a good sink?

Just stop making me waste time and lower the weight. Reduce the charges per book by half so it would require you to craft more books.

Add in "gargoyle runes" to the recipes.

Add in gems to the recipes to craft slayer books.

Anything else is a better gold sink than the 100gp spent on regs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
If I lower the weight, I will raise the number of scrolls required. I did this on purpose. Blank scrolls are a great gold sink.

Please don't raise the number of scrolls. Currently the material is expensive as it is. 60k scrolls cost 240k. It depends on luck how many popular super slayer can be crafted out of the 60k scrolls. Sometimes on a good batch I can make a good profit but many times when I craft 6 blooding blood elemental slayers in a roll follow by 8 flame slayers... I can barely break even...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Reduce weight by a lot. Increase scrolls required by a medium amount. Allow logs to be made into scrolls.

Scribes spend their time making books and not recalling our looking for scrolls. While providing lumberjacks with an outlet for the extra wood gathered while trying for frost since they can't target a specific wood type.