flagged going in gates

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
reported this in game and was told to post a thread on it. at brit bank, thief steals from me while im afk..he goes grey (im assuming to me only) i poison him and attempt to finish him off, hes buddy opens a gate and the thief walks right in. i try to go in after him but wait... "though wouldst flee in the heat of battle" (whatever the damn message is). wtf is that? how he can steal and walk through a gate..and even worse, i cant go in after him.

not sure what needs to be changed here...but it obviously doesnt make sense somewhere

hoodfigure

Master
Makes 0 sense, have had several Power Scrolls, Skill Scrolls, etc from champs/Vendor Houses (Scum thieves) that just steal and insta hide/stealth away or go through a gate no problem and insta bank. Don't like it :(

Getty

Novice
I'm guessing that the criminal flag is different than the combat flag in this case. But it would make a lot of sense for both situations to restrict the use of Gate Travel/Recall.

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
I'm guessing that the criminal flag is different than the combat flag in this case. But it would make a lot of sense for both situations to restrict the use of Gate Travel/Recall.

Iv'e seen ole' PeepinTom lay poison fields on provo table and walk through a gate opened for him with no problem. Not complaining, but would like to know exactly how the Flee works.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
yup. ive stolen from people and had my alt gate me out. im not really worried about this...as im not attacking anyone. its following them in is the problem...