FREE DRAGON EGG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssHat

Grandmaster
@ 9:15 central time, Character AnarchManifest will hide somewhere in the lands of UOF (meaning you can recall to me easily) i will have a single dragon meta egg on me for free. my guild will not know my location (WERKT) or anyone for that matter.

i will give no clues in IRC,forums or via PM.

HAVE FUN!!!!! 15 mins!!!

AssHat

Grandmaster
C3GfuwY.png
\
i am on on land though ;)

AssHat

Grandmaster
yes, "A mysterious Gate" won the dragon egg

and i forgot the reds name that found my last hidden location where i had a 1 mill check on me and random items

Bobby123

Grandmaster
yes, "A mysterious Gate" won the dragon egg

and i forgot the reds name that found my last hidden location where i had a 1 mill check on me and random items

@ 9:15 central time, Character AnarchManifest will hide somewhere in the lands of UOF (meaning you can recall to me easily) i will have a single dragon meta egg on me for free. my guild will not know my location (WERKT) or anyone for that matter.

i will give no clues in IRC,forums or via PM.

HAVE FUN!!!!! 15 mins!!!

LAWL the character "a mysterious gate" is your own guildie from werkt !

You dont know or you pretending to be ignorant ????????? Its unlikely @AssHat doesnt know since " a mysterious gate" is one of the main RDA trackers for WERKT ! @girana probably can tell us more

typical werkt member trying to gain attention AND mislead the players on server !

NICE FAKE EVENT ! is this consider a scam ? can a player be ban for this ? This is outright blatantly lying ! many innocent players probably wasted their time looking for the egg !

We can get staff to verify it if anyone have doubts !

LAWL @AssHat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@eppy @JoeB

Last edited by a moderator:

Derwolf

Grandmaster
LAWL the character "a mysterious gate" is your own guildie from werkt !

You dont know or you pretending to be ignorant ????????? Its unlikely @AssHat doesnt know since " a mysterious gate" is one of the main RDA trackers for WERKT ! @girana probably can tell us more

typical werkt member trying to gain attention AND mislead the players on server !

NICE FAKE EVENT ! is this consider a scam ? can a player be ban for this ? This is outright blatantly lying ! many innocent players probably wasted their time looking for the egg !

We can get staff to verify it if anyone have doubts !

LAWL @AssHat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@eppy @JoeB

no one gives a fuck m8, wrekt does more for this server than $cum ever will

Derwolf

Grandmaster
also why does $ let their members house fell and let eqms get the plot + loot @Bobby123??

wGm7t0W.jpg

thanks for the 3 max storage houses + loot!! ( 3 120 tamings + tons of relics WOW!!!)

eqms wins again lawl!

Bobby123

Grandmaster
no one gives a fuck m8, wrekt does more for this server than $cum ever will

nice story brah !

Planning to join Werkt since DodgeQMS is falling apart ?

hahaha ! typical non-factor players !

but anyway back to TOPIC ! SHAME ON @AssHat and Werkt !!!

@girana , so who is " a mysterious gate " ? Who are his other characters in Werkt ? TELL US MORE !

Derwolf

Grandmaster
nice story brah !

@girana , so who is " a mysterious gate " ? Who are his other characters in Werkt ? TELL US MORE !

STORYTIME LAWLLLL!!!

ps get off the forums and back in the rice fields

AssHat

Grandmaster
nice story brah !

yup to bad GMs were on helping me. and werkt didnt know, maybe if you did more than flame on the forums bobby123 people would like you and believe you, like people believed me that werkt didnt know where i was. just goes to show how much better 90% of the server is than bobby123

Bobby123

Grandmaster
[
STORYTIME LAWLLLL!!!

ps get off the forums and back in the rice fields

20:49:09] <derwolf> <shadowi> its just a game bro
[20:49:12] <derwolf> i left my wif
[20:49:16] <derwolf> wife
[20:49:19] <derwolf> and two children
[20:49:20] <derwolf> for uo
[20:49:44] <shadowi> who am I to judge

hey @Derwolf aka non factor player !

its JUST A GAME ! TAKE IT EASY !

Bobby123

Grandmaster
yup to bad GMs where on helping me. and werkt didnt know, maybe if you did more than flame on the forums bobby123 people would like you and believe you, like people believed me that werkt didnt know where i was. just goes to show how much better 90% of the server is than bobby123

Are you having a panic attack ? Guilty conscious ?

what are u even talking abt ? @AssHat , You can pretend all you want but i have exposed all your dirty deeds !

LAWL @werkt ! TRYING TO GAIN attention at the expense of innocent players ????????????

SORRY but thats unacceptable !

ITS OK ! @girana can probably tell us who " a mysterious gate" is !

Hope staff can get to the bottom of this matter . This is indirectly scamming on forums .

Thank you !

@eppy @JoeB @halygon

Status
Not open for further replies.