Free vendor giveaway to a (Young)

Furync

Grandmaster
Sure, it's not as glorious as a free house or ethy mounts as the last giveaways but hey, I'm sure it can be helpful just the same!

When I started out, someone gave me a free spot so I could sell anything I wasn't keeping and it turned out to be a huge help. So, I'm offering the same in return now that I have my own little spot in vendor heaven - one free vendor spot to a deserving young player.

The vendor will be free for as long as you want. Only condition is that when you show up 6 months down the road to stock your vendor, wearing blessed neon clothing, riding a fancy reptalon ethy or whatever, it'll be time to charge cause you will now have more dough than I do! lol.

Other thing worth mentioning is you can't be in direct competition with one of the current vendors, for example, don't try to sell slayer katanas since we already have a blacksmith. I guess this vendor is meant more for an everyday loot type of thing. Tmaps, ss, magic weapons, whatever you come across. If you want to craft, it's fine, just dont compete.

So what do you need to do?
1- be a (Young) -- I have no way of verifying how old your account is, so you need to have young status when you come claim your vendor!
2- Tell us your name (in game) and why you want a vendor.​

I'll wrap this up and pick a winner (the one with most "likes") on Monday September 12th.
Good luck!

dUQLsVw.png

Don't know how to operate your vendor? No problem. Here's a very good guide.
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/vendor-management-101-an-easy-graphical-guide-to-selling.49680/

Last edited by a moderator:

Furync

Grandmaster
i was young few days ago, may i have a vendor plx? my bank is full and im far away to own a house atm :(
Ahh.. I see you're working on the begging skill. Lol just kidding.

Are you no longer young on any of your 3 accounts?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Kitroll

Apprentice
no more young, since i have 700 skill pts, can i have a vendor plx? haha so many cheap stuffs need to sell:p

Truequiver

Neophyte
Greetings,

My friend that introduced me to this server a week ago told me about this post. I think a vendor would be a big help indeed. Part of the fun of this game is going from rags to riches and making my own way economically. (also stated in my introducing myself post :) Is there something I can do to rent/earn that spot? Maybe help you stock some of what you're selling?

I plan on getting the legendary hammer and recipes. And doing tons of bulk order deeds and crafting materials. I just like being known for being the guy who has it in stock you know?

Anyways my name in game is Truesteel and if you want to talk more or have questions feel free to ask.

In any event good luck and have fun!

Truequiver.

Furync

Grandmaster
no more young, since i have 700 skill pts, can i have a vendor plx? haha so many cheap stuffs need to sell:p
Sorry my friend, the giveaway is for youngs only! :)

Which means Truequiver is our first official entry! I'm sure we can get a few more over the weekend! ( I hope...) :)

Furync

Grandmaster
Any youngs get some nice stuff at last night's Occlo event? You're going to want to put it on a vendor.... just saying ;)

Bump!! Surely there is more than 1 young in need of a vendor...

PS: Thanks Firecrest!!!

Serick

Hello,

I signed up for UOF over a year and a half ago but was unable to start playing do to real life being super busy at the time but now I have some time and started playing it finally. I like the motm it has helped me to recover some nice items but I have no more room in my bank to carry these items so a vendor would be really helpful to get rid of them and make some money to help me with my crafter. My in game name is Serick Smithy.

Good luck to all

Serick

Furync

Grandmaster
The giveaway comes to a close this morning with only 2 official entries! Maybe it's not such a coincidence that there are 2 vendor spots offered.

1- First winner is @Truequiver ---- > You get the spot at Bear Necessities, send me a pm here or reach me in Discord under the same name and we'll get you setup.
2- Second winner is @Serick ---- > @Firecrest will take good care of you, I'm sure.​

Thanks again to everyone who participated, shared, voted, and got this thing going. Special thanks to Firecrest jumping on the occasion and getting in on the vendor giveaway. Also special thanks to @JennaL for sharing the info in the NEW guild. Thank you.

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Awesome! @Serick just pm me here your play times and time zone and I'll do my best to make arrangements to meet you. Thanks to @Furync for coming up with this idea!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk