Galleon stats implemented on UOF?

gofer

Grandmaster
Are the new boats different (aside from aesthetics) in terms of stats as they were on OSI? Example: Orcish ship's cannons deal the most damage and the Tokuno is the fastest of the three + largest hold. Thanks.

Yoar

Adept
The hold capacity and speed on each boat type is the same and I suspect that the damage each boat deals is also the same. The only thing that might differ is the HP on each type of boat but I'm not sure about that either... If so, I'm guessing the gargoyle ship is the toughest and the tokuno ship is the weakest.

Tokune ships are the best and orc ships are the worst when it comes to maneuverability, imo.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Are the new boats different (aside from aesthetics) in terms of stats as they were on OSI? Example: Orcish ship's cannons deal the most damage and the Tokuno is the fastest of the three + largest hold. Thanks.
From what we've seen, there are no differences between ships in terms of arbitrary statistics. They do have their advantages and disadvantages, though, from the small classic to the Gargish galleon. While the orc ship isn't the most maneuverable due to its sail extending outward off the sides, during the Battle of the Serpent Pillar we recognized how it could be used to pinch ships. If you're looking to block, the orc ship can be used effectively; if you're looking to run, then stick with classics. It all depends on what you intend to do with it.