Give me interest to play! AND WIN PRIZES!

Furync

Grandmaster
I'm more curious to know if you actually came back and enjoying the game once more? And what made you come back?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

a magical man

Grandmaster
last time i logged in i ran all the dungeons and didnt see a soul and britain was filled with afk noobs who donate and then i logged out and said "guess its time to drop my house"

Messremb

Grandmaster
Already been done.

True story - Guy got banned and challenged Shane to a 1v1 in duel pits. If he won, he gets to walk - ban free, if he loses, all his accounts get perma banned. He won best out of 5. I got the screenshots on my home computer I think.
I beat Shane 2 out of 3. But I think he was drunk so nor really fair.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Xero

Grandmaster
Find what you love and let it kill you.

That's why I play this fucking game.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

login and hop on my boat. i will show you the mayhem and joy of another player going down with his ship... even if you dont' give me anything you should really try it man its sooo fun

a magical man

Grandmaster
people actually believed i would hand out prizes? im a thief remember, a greedy house robbing thief, il steal all your power scrolls il stealth around your house and afk kill you, then dry loot you, il wont quit, geesh i have been banned 3 times and im still here, i would never quit XD love this shard