Gold Sink Item: Keyring Bless Deed!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Pretty self-explanatory. 50k-100k per deed or something to that effect. Would be really nice for those of us with classic houses so that we don't have to have extra keyrings locked down on our porch that we have to keep locked down/secure.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
For those who don't also know, classic houses, such as small house or 2 story L shape, are now able to have their doors security settings altered to only open for friends, guildmates, co owners and owner only,

Stuart

Master
For those who don't also know, classic houses, such as small house or 2 story L shape, are now able to have their doors security settings altered to only open for friends, guildmates, co owners and owner only,

This changed my life. You can secure the front door like you would a chest or barrel.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hey I haven't owned a classic house in a year or so! Well besides a castle which I didn't need permissions for.

Thanks for the mini tutorial @keystonian123...I spent about two minutes before work today trying the obvious tricks...clicking house sign, clicking doors, checking menu. Nothing jumped out at me and I must have skipped over the comment about securing from Stuart.

Btw when did this go into effect?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh yeah so by the way: game changer.

I wonder how many classic homeowners out there don't know about this?

Macunzo

Adept
Yup... I didn't know that. Was copying iron keys for a small tower, which are not blessed.

So, you secure the door and can then leave it unlocked??

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yup... I didn't know that. Was copying iron keys for a small tower, which are not blessed.

So, you secure the door and can then leave it unlocked??
Hell yeah you can. Test it out and set the door to owner only and try it on an alt...nada.

Oh don't forget to unlock your door first or you still won't be able to get in.