Guide: Meta Pet Hues

Young Star

Grandmaster
I have not seen any new steeds yet but I can add them once I get the info about those. Are they just normal horses with different hues?
Fully grow they will either be a charger of the Fallen(mammal) or a reptalon(reptile). I know of a 2963, 971, 811, and 1284 reptile steeds. I also know of a 1173 mammal.

It would be cool if we started a steed registry for all 24 eggs given out to see all the colors and from which species.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Steed Hues so far:
Battleborn Blue around 15-20 could have been bought with points
Newspaper hue from invasion crystals
Vesper invasion gave out meta steed to winners, what most won was a hue that matched their existing meta dragon, if not was given a random hue. these hues so far seem to be 1 of kinds out there. i have not seen two of the same hue from this event.

sorry i dont have hue #s i should but at least you got some info ;)

Bromista

Grandmaster
I just wanna see some side by sides without having to get runUO going...but I think I know what I want so it's all good :p

Newb question but u have some listed as Drops....does the hue drop or do u mean the egg drops feed it to meta ect?

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

Amberwolfe

Journeyman
My guild master has the only known lavender hue also, which is now removed from the dono vendors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vokko

Expert
What is the Hue for the White one, I see the Ice White one, but I don't see the White one listed

Gill

Master
I have a Booger green steed i know that was an event dragon egg as well dont see that on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
Spiders:
2655 hue 1 of kind - Mistake
2963 hue 1 of kind- give away from paragon barraccon champ