Apprentice
H
Hey! No one asked you pig face!!!!

*feels tears welling up*

gnome-puking-rainbows-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

hoodfigure

Master
Is it just me, or does everyone have a real mancrush on Bromista? I mean, I browse the forums every now and then and I see the same 2-3 posters to what seems like WAITING for him to post something just so they can attempt to flame him? I wish I had a fan club.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Is it just me, or does everyone have a real mancrush on Bromista? I mean, I browse the forums every now and then and I see the same 2-3 posters to what seems like WAITING for him to post something just so they can attempt to flame him? I wish I had a fan club.
He does.the same thing to about 4-5 ppl. Also what u said may seem to be true but he posts on about 90% of threads and is a very easy target so he gets pwned all the time

so-LOW

Grandmaster
See here.he is...

Undefeated in forum pvp? Lol, next ur.guna.say ur not a dodger and r undefeated at duel pits

U calling anyone a fan is like gary busey saying he has fans...

Bromista

Grandmaster
Only one person here makes up shit as they go.
Only one person here has never blatantly lied about anything in their time on UOF.

See the difference?

Tell me about the valorite runic weapons you allegedly bought (and allegedly lost) a week before a big tourney with cash prizes...this one I almost believe because I truly think you would be stupid enough to do something like that.

Provided there were actually two valorite runics on the server, of course. Which there aren't.

I bet you wish you were trolling, but the thing is it's not me that you try to convince of this bullshit. I just happen to, time and time again, be the one that sees right through your bullshit, old azz.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Only one person here makes up shit as they go.
Only one person here has never blatantly lied about anything in their time on UOF.

See the difference?

Tell me about the valorite runic weapons you allegedly bought (and allegedly lost) a week before a big tourney with cash prizes...this one I almost believe because I truly think you would be stupid enough to do something like that.

Provided there were actually two valorite runics on the server, of course. Which there aren't.

I bet you wish you were trolling, but the thing is it's not me that you try to convince of this bullshit. I just happen to, time and time again, be the one that sees right through your bullshit, old azz.
Lol ur so dum and so lucky i cant upload screenshots of my valorites.
I know its hard for someone as shitty and ***** as you to believe id brave the world of uof with a 300k unblessed item but some of us have balls and dont smoke pixel crack...

Bromista

Grandmaster
lolol the only person to ever not be able to upload a screenshot...ever...how convenient.

The burden of proof is on you and it is nonexistant, end of story.

Last edited by a moderator:

so-LOW

Grandmaster
lolol the only person to ever not be able to upload a screenshot...ever...how convenient.

Am i the only one that doesnt have an upload photo button anymore?

Go edit your posts some more noob

And get owned at rikktor more noob

He's not the only one who bought those valorite weapons. I bought three myself. Problem is I'm about to throw my laptop out the window so all my screenshots of them will be destroyed. Woe is me.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
LOL you guys didn't get shit from that spawn...all that stat loss for nothing eh?
Who got stat lossed? And im sure we got scrolls, but i logged b4 champ died so idk.

Remember when u got owned on both chars (along w everyone else) then got mad and tried to talk shit and got res killed 100 times? Woulda been wortb getting statted just for that, but i didnt :/