Gypsy Iron Weapon Gamble Game

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Gypsy Iron Weapon Gamble Game
A lesson of Vice and Humility
Participant
buys 500 Iron ingots for 8,250gp Total (4,750gp (9.5gp per ingot) + 3,500gp gamble fee)
If participant supplies their own ingots the gamble fee is 5,000gp per 500 ingots supplied
The artisan WILL craft weapons of one type until the ingots run out and/or can not craft anymore.
The artisan WILL put them into a chest.
The artisan WILL give the chest to the lottery participant.
Participant digs through the weapons and identifies the Slayers.
Participant keeps the chest of weapons.

Post here or PM me if you'd like to set up a game.
Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
You should do other ingot types too.

I assume 120 blacksmithing, right?

I wish I PvMd :( and had money, and stopped playing poker.

I hope this post didn't violate forum rules. :D

I use to date a girl back in the day who was a gypsy. turns out they all end up marrying there cousins and shit with the same last names and are pretty much scammers at the jobs they do. example lighting rods with no copper inside, black toppers who's work wont hold up due to cheap materials etc etc.... but man was she beautiful ;)

wil3ur

Grandmaster
...reminds me of my Columbian HS exchange student GF, except not a gypsy and she never married her cousin as far as I know.

Weland

Grandmaster
There are alot of Gypsies in my area. Although I personally haven't had any direct interaction with them but I don't see why they wouldn't be online.

I wont speak to their reputation because I'm sure like all people, not everyone is cut from the same cloth and I don't want to label or offend anyone.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I did the comparison due to people thinking Gypsies don't use technology for some reason. Newer non-traditional generations for a lot of cultures adapt with their own choice to.

Weland

Grandmaster
I think it's more due to the fact that Gypsies are more traditional seen as a nomadic people. However technology is such that mobility isn't an issue with staying connected.

Also the Gypsies here are pretty much static and have been for the 4 years I've been in the area. They might move their target locations but they generally live in the same area.

People who haven't been around another type of person, typically go off the stereotypes they learn from movies or stories.

Weland

Grandmaster
Sorry I just noticed that I'm totally derailing your forum. If I was 120 in blacksmithing I would like to do this. I can help mine up some iron ore to help support it if you need some iron ingots.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
The time of moving around to work and live has adapted a lot over the years. I do what I can IN game and out of game as far as traditions go, but I'm also a mutt as far as racial/traditions go.

If you need a 120 Smith scroll I have one for sale.

Weland

Grandmaster
I'm just GM I still have to do the 105 and up just been working taming to get a break from the mining grind.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Report:
  • Customer X: Pays - 8,250gp
  • a gypsy artisan crafts 500 Ingots + Smelting/Recycle of non Slayers
  • Customer X: Walks away with 55k+ worth of Slayers (Mostly super Slayers too)