Haha Dumbass Pk's Gank then die to spawn!

Bromista

Grandmaster
1. Hahahaha. Reminds me of a week ago when my former guild mate (leader?) from ToKe Marcus AKA Nikatina tried to kill me at Shame evil mage tower. I was looking for a quest item and ran into him tamer on a nightdragon vs bard tamer without pets. He dumped on me and got trapped by spawn (I potted my way out, he had no refreshes) and was killed by regular evil mages. He didn't even use his nightdragon to try to save himself. I thought I'd laugh til I died. Looted him dry and recalled out as he came in on his red. What a great feeling. That kid is so bad but still such a good feeling.

2. LOL @Quaim1...shame on that bard for having imbalanced stats like every other mage bard...ever. What a newb. Enjoy your mind blasting? :confused:

Snickle

Grandmaster
My mage bard is 90/40/95
I don't want mindblast destroying me.
I drink str/agility and bless to get 110/60/104
Pretty sweet stats IMO and I'm not vulnerable to mindblast...

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well I stand corrected, lol.

There are a lot of tough choices to make when choosing stats now.

100 STR gives you 5% damage bonus.
DEX increases your swing speed in increments of 30. 120 being max if you drink a Greater Agility.
I believe INT gives you a spell damage bonus the higher it is, does it not?

I'd think it would be hard to give up max HP and carry weight on a bard assuming you're dumping your mana into your targets and are ready to use your SHTF button if reds show up.