Hello again UO my old friend

DeaconBlue

Hi All,
recently after re-reading the old Crazy Joe episodes of his escapades back in the day, I was hit with a wave of Nostalgia and after finding an article regarding UOF and in particular a certain player who after all they had done was rewarded with a new computer from yourselves, which I feel is awesome btw; Decided to give UOF a try as it looked closest to the original uo.

Recently lost my Young status and boy what a shock to find the amount of Griefers and wannabe PKs, not the real reds who play as a true pk, but blues who will stand and watch as you just kill something then attack you at low health, steal your loot, reveal you for fun if they see you hide in a dungeon, lead monsters onto you or just make an arse of themselves. Reminds me of the Trammel griefers who couldn't hack Felucca so would exploit and hide behind the care bear routine.
Not a rant or a criticism, more a that's how you wanna play? ok Ill put my provo dexter to bed for a few weeks and resurrect an Old char I had fun playing, a disarm thief that will spend there time lurking in dungeons and champ spawns being a general nuiscence and robbing you dry

Happy days ahead :)