Hello Everyone, looking for some friendly group of people to take over myself

Ras Tafari

Apprentice
Hello there folks!!

Im new to UO Forever, Iv been playing uo since 2002 i guess, but never pleayed on OSI servers. Im from Slovakia, so Iv been playing mostly on Czechoslovak shards..But i played a little while on UOSA. So i know UO very well, but since iv never player on OSI, quite a few things are new and different here for me. Im about to finish my first PvM character, which will be Mage/Bard/Archer with magery, medit, music, provo, archery, tactics and hiding... I would like to ask what are best stats for this template? i went 95 str 35 dex 95 int. Thinking to raise dex to 40-45... I would like to do a tamer later, and some mage and dexxer for pvp. So some advices here would be welcomed, as this kind of pvp is totally new to me, coz on the shards iv been playing most of the time I could cast spells while moving.. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL!! Im looking for some friendy guild to take over me, to help with some advices, go to do some pve together or just to chat. Overall its online game, and its not as enjoyable to play it alone... Thank you