help with instalation

new computer here and haven't played ultima in a couple of years. I found your site and am really interested in your style of game play. I downloaded your download and didn't have rar file extractor. so i found one on app store because the one you recommended wanted me to do a free trial period with a company and needed my credit card info etc. after using I got the uof client 2013 file but says this app can not run on your pc. and it also says next to the file 0kb so im wondering if there was a problem with using the rar I downloaded or what. I watched your you tube video but it seems I cant even get to part 1. this is a windows 8.1 system im using on this computer. i downloaded the free 14 day trial period from uo.com to see if I needed to have the game on the computer for your download to work and still no luck.

I was able to get on the game using my 14 day free trial account I got from EA. I used razor and typed in the shard information and was able to get on the game this way. but my question is now once my 14 days are up with this account will I still be able to log on this server with that information my user name and password? while playing I talked to other players who said I could make a new account just by typing in a new user name and password at the sign in screen. but when I go to do so it says my credentials are incorrect. i'm just wondering that because i'm using the downloaded client from ea if that would be why I'm having issues. like I said in my previous post I tried to download your client but the WinRAR you suggested needed me to do a trial run with other company's so I could use the WinRAR for free. I went on my windows 8.1 app store and found a free WinRAR download but when it extracts the files it says there's only 0kb in the file that pops up and doesn't run the client. love the game but want to get this fixed before I spend all my time character building and lose everything

The 14 day trial from EA games is for the EA games servers or known as OSI. This isn't an OSI server, it's a "free shard" which is a player made or private server. The account time is endless and doesn't matter. You should contact me or maybe a staff member more directly cause it sounds like you need a bit more one on one help. If you have skype, post your info and I can help.

The 14 day trial from EA games is for the EA games servers or known as OSI. This isn't an OSI server, it's a "free shard" which is a player made or private server. The account time is endless and doesn't matter. You should contact me or maybe a staff member more directly cause it sounds like you need a bit more one on one help. If you have skype, post your info and I can help.
hey man I figured everything out I appreciate your help and time thanks