Hi everyone, new to the shard and want to get involved in the PvP

mackdaddy

Neophyte
Hi,

I haven't played in years and have started macroing up a heal/stun mage to get involved in the PvP on the shard.

I've looked at various character templates and this seems the least hassle, lowest cost way to get involved ASAP.

If there are any guilds out there who enjoy dueling or sparring and don't mind training up new players then please get in touch.

Regards,
Mack

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Hey bud, your always able to set up a template in the duel pits that also gives you free regs/stock once you start the duel.

Type [templates and set up a template and head to the WBB docks where you can find the duel pits.

I'd be happy to help show you the ropes!

mackdaddy

Neophyte
Hey bud, your always able to set up a template in the duel pits that also gives you free regs/stock once you start the duel.

Type [templates and set up a template and head to the WBB docks where you can find the duel pits.

I'd be happy to help show you the ropes!

I didn't even know the duel pits existed! Thanks for the heads up :) What's the best way of contacting you to see if you're around in-game?

Lithium149

Grandmaster
I didn't even know the duel pits existed! Thanks for the heads up :) What's the best way of contacting you to see if you're around in-game?

You are very welcome, I also suggest out trying Alchemy once you get used to weaving a few potions between your spells it gets quite interesting!

Heal/Stun is a great and cheap template to jump into the PVP scene though!

Either PM myself here on forums or look for me at the duel pits, usually on my two characters Darkness Havoc & Darkness Nemesis.

mackdaddy

Neophyte
You are very welcome, I also suggest out trying Alchemy once you get used to weaving a few potions between your spells it gets quite interesting!

Heal/Stun is a great and cheap template to jump into the PVP scene though!

Either PM myself here on forums or look for me at the duel pits, usually on my two characters Darkness Havoc & Darkness Nemesis.

Will do :) Thanks!