higher tier veterans rewards

wreckognize

Grandmaster
well the 4th and highest tier of veterans rewards is currently ethereal mount dye, a conquest reward you get for 215 days of game time.

Well I know my account is 1000+ days old and at least half of that is game time, and there's 4 vets with even more than that above me on the legends who probably could use a treat to keep them interested.

while there's probably something in the woodworks for this already, just figured I'd mention it.

I guess if I could make a suggestion on one of the items it would be jet black leather gloves. You really need this item if you're trying to paint it black paperdoll style, and the sad part is some of us used to have a pair back when black dyetubs went haywire and you could dye leather suddenly had them dehued back to normal. Which is whatever but still would love to see them re-implemented into the game some way or another, and I suppose this could be it.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
well the 4th and highest tier of veterans rewards is currently ethereal mount dye, a conquest reward you get for 215 days of game time.

Well I know my account is 1000+ days old and at least half of that is game time, and there's 4 vets with even more than that above me on the legends who probably could use a treat to keep them interested.

while there's probably something in the woodworks for this already, just figured I'd mention it.

I guess if I could make a suggestion on one of the items it would be jet black leather gloves. You really need this item if you're trying to paint it black paperdoll style, and the sad part is some of us used to have a pair back when black dyetubs went haywire and you could dye leather suddenly had them dehued back to normal. Which is whatever but still would love to see them re-implemented into the game some way or another, and I suppose this could be it.

Hmm I rather see all black female leather armor,after all who does not like a black bustier besides it would go well with my chars hair.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
im good with jet black necessities being vet rewards, i don't forsee many players selling them for booze money because they'd probably rather keep them for themselves.

TBH if there were some higher tier vet rewards then some of the vets who stopped logging on would probably return just to get their hours up, like bradley and the like.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
i would make ginger spice the rarest one because most ppl like ginger spice the most kinda like mini castle deed. then it's a whole new market

Deadpool

Grandmaster
I was already liking this thread and then you all mentioned the Spice Girls.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Django-Unchained-You-Had-my-Curiosity.gif