House Design and Deco Tours/Player Spotlights - Ongoing - Signup

tr1age

Master
I have seen some really awesome house designs since I joined this private UOForever.com server back when.

• I would love to invite those with really cool houses to do tours of their place. We can live stream it and then highlight the tour.

I guess you could think of UO Cribs ha.

The point is to not only promote your place and awesome deco and design skills but to show new players exactly what you can make when you put your mind to it in UO.

Even the simplest of homes can be hiding some magical moments:
@Coorhagen

outsidepic_zps5thfxolz-png.809
insidepic_zpsuwahu2w4-png.808

The point is to not only promote your place and awesome deco and design skills but to show new players exactly what you can make when you put your mind to it in UO. (or perhaps just to expose your OCD for how your ingots need to be stacked...)

I think housing is a huge aspect of what really made UO great for me as a kid and I would love to share that with others. (as you can tell by my house building threads and timelapses)

For instance ran into this today:

LasR5vF.png

It isn't the most amazing house ever but inside it is really awesome to look at. I feel like there are hidden gems out there for people to see. Also maybe it will inspire less blank 18 by 18 plots in the world. Which I am sure everyone could agree would be a good thing.

Anyway, looking forward to those that wish to participate, post here with screenshots perhaps and we can setup a time to go through your place live on twitch!

Additionally: Anyone who has a house with a lot of potential but maybe not the funds to furnish I will be bringing my carpenter to these interview and will be happy to help out "best in progress" houses!

Slowly removing roofless dirt plots, one house at a time! :)

Tours so far:
@Hexoplex House Highlight:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87BLNIafEbs

Thank you for your time! Was a blast!

@Thryn House Highlight:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QMyJPl8M60

@Korgil House Highlight:

View: https://youtu.be/32ETz7hPUXU

If you too wish to be a part of the highlights and character spotlights here. Please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

tr1age

Master
I was about to post a picture of my house.

Please do.
I have reported the other posters for off topic.
Would love to see your design and have you bring me on a tour!

what does this have to do with the RP section?

It won't just be walking through a house all willy nilly we are going to add some style to it and RP the interviews :) Then posting the videos up :)

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
If my place was anything worth showing off I'd post pic(s). I have a 9x8 work shoppe with a loom, some spinning wheels, a small forge, and like 4 boxes for storage. Rather inadequate for what I have see in my area, but more then I have seen in some other areas.

The Gandin

Grandmaster
I have reported the other posters for off topic.

I didn't realize posts informing potential people who would fall for your bullshit that you are a liar, a troll, and a shitty player all around would be off topic. Seems to me someone is guilty and wants anyone who exposes that to be silenced. Funny how that works.

P.S. I went ahead and reported your post for being misleading as you clearly are a liar and a scammer as seen in http://www.uoforum.com/threads/silly-santa-vs-triage.69814/

P.P.S. I'm sure @halygon hasn't forgotten that you said he didn't mod correctly either and I'm sure he'll have no problem locking this thread to prevent you from spreading your scamming shit to potential players who would have no clue it's coming.

tr1age

Master
If my place was anything worth showing off I'd post pic(s). I have a 9x8 work shoppe with a loom, some spinning wheels, a small forge, and like 4 boxes for storage. Rather inadequate for what I have see in my area, but more then I have seen in some other areas.

If you wanted to do a tour and explain why you built your shop this way, would be happy to meet. :) Sometimes the simplest designs can be the most interesting. We all started somewhere when we got to UO.

I remember my first home on UO had a drawing table and I thought it looked like Scrooges office ha.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Triage, my advise to you is just back off for awhile. Just play the game quietly. You've earned yourself quite the reputation. Anything you post or try to plan will be ignored and flamed, and according to many, for good reason. You lost the community's trust and like any relationship, it will take time to mend that, if it ever will. Just be quite for a bit. Meet people in game. Stay off the forums for awhile.
Just my two cents.
Anyway, this really doesn't belong in the RP section.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Just then Uncle Hanes could be seen reaching deep into his gem bag, feeling around to find just the right one to show to the world.

''Nope, that's not it. Hmm, not this one either. Is that thing even still in here?"' he said as he was becoming noticeably flustered.

''Oh, why yes. Here it is''

My9CvE1.png

My personal favorite house design I've ever seen on UOF. Can't remember who the designer was. Pretty sure GMs made him change it lol. Oh, those were the days.

PS I like triage and magical man equally as much. both a couple good dudes!

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
Here is my house, I hope everyone enjoys looking at it.

outsidepic_zps5thfxolz.png

The top is my home from the outside and the bottom is my home from the inside, notice the bedroom and kitchen and storage area!

Insidepic_zpsuwahu2w4.png

[/URL][/IMG]

tr1age

Master
Here is my house, I hope everyone enjoys looking at it.

The top is my home from the outside and the bottom is my home from the inside, notice the bedroom and kitchen and storage area!

Insidepic_zpsuwahu2w4.png

[/URL][/IMG]

I like this it is simple and homey!

Would love to meet up in game and chat about it! :)

tr1age

Master
Triage, my advise to you is just back off for awhile. Just play the game quietly. You've earned yourself quite the reputation. Anything you post or try to plan will be ignored and flamed, and according to many, for good reason. You lost the community's trust and like any relationship, it will take time to mend that, if it ever will. Just be quite for a bit. Meet people in game. Stay off the forums for awhile.
Just my two cents.
Anyway, this really doesn't belong in the RP section.

See this is where as a MOD(unless I am mistaken, which then as a level headed thinking person) I would expect you to actually get truth behind the flames. Half the people who flame I have never interacted with. And the majority that I have we have had private conversations like me and the leader of TBA or others which were part of it and we have all had a good laugh or were very amicable. Half are just feeding off a toxic environment these forums cater to. My posts stay polite and calm majority of the time. I don't call people derogatory words or use explicit language. There is no need. I have never lied about my article or how I played a girl character for 2 weeks to write it, I never lied about joining an alliance and stealing. Thus is UO in my opinion. Thus is my truths.

I shall continue to post and invite people to join me for cool ideas that are not stuck in their drama of forums and such. A person can steal and kill in the game but can also be helpful and inspire others to promote the server and the fun of UO. I will always play the thief and I will always look for the weakness on that character, but when I am on my crafter, or my dexxer, I will craft, I will PvP, and I will be who those characters are. UO is a great place because of that.

The forums are a meta game in and of themselves. One which I don't particularly enjoy. But it is a great way to get people like the one above to post an awesome house and then be talked to in game and featured via a video.

Regardless, as you can see this post is not here to flame or cause harm but to enhance the experience of the game for others.

Please, as a moderator, I would expect you to do a little more homework into the "Silly Santa" mess and perhaps fact check some of the claims before assuming the mob mentality is the right mentality. Time doesn't heal all, I left for almost a year, came back and Silly Santa began to flame me and try to make my time in game poor, because he thinks I blackmailed some guy in real life. All false claims that can be backed up with a conversation with THAT PERSON in question that I still talk to on skype to this day. But alas, people like the drama and they like the stories more than they like the resolution and the simple answers.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Interesting choice to put a floor on your roof but no floor on your floor.
Lol, it is easier to keep it as dirt and not have to worry about cleaning it? That, and right now I don't have the extra 10k to do another edit. Eventually the roof will hold my garden and I will be building a bedroom on the second floor, if I don't find a better spot to put a max storage between now and then.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Just then Uncle Hanes could be seen reaching deep into his gem bag, feeling around to find just the right one to show to the world.

''Nope, that's not it. Hmm, not this one either. Is that thing even still in here?"' he said as he was becoming noticeably flustered.

''Oh, why yes. Here it is''

My personal favorite house design I've ever seen on UOF. Can't remember who the designer was. Pretty sure GMs made him change it lol. Oh, those were the days.

PS I like triage and magical man equally as much. both a couple good dudes!

It took me longer then I would like to admit to see what was going on in that pic. I need to spend more time on the internets.

tr1age

Master
I have a carpenter now I think everyone's house I meet with, I will be happy to make some items for them if they need them to help spruce the place up or as "thank you for participating" prizes :)