House Design and Deco Tours/Player Spotlights - Ongoing - Signup

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I have a carpenter now I think everyone's house I meet with, I will be happy to make some items for them if they need them to help spruce the place up or as "thank you for participating" prizes :)

May I ask if you are supplying the wood? Or are your catfishing days not yet fully behind you :p

+1 on Skye getting the facts straight though :D lawl
jokes tbh

tr1age

Master
May I ask if you are supplying the wood? Or are your catfishing days not yet fully behind you :p

I will def be supplying the wood :) No catfishing, will be live streamed. Pretty sure you will be safe :) I was just thinking back to the times of the UO reporters and I missed seeing stories about the living world in UO. There is so much hidden magic going on. So figured why not start it up Can't hope something back to reality :)

Plus if it helps some of the homes become more than just a dirt plot that is a plus in my book!

wreckognize

Grandmaster
ya, that's important to be honest, it's a tad demoralizing seeing plots that are taken but not used. Another solution might be if they could allow 50k credit on custom houses, so people can design one floor for free basically. was just thinking about that the other day

tr1age

Master
ya, that's important to be honest, it's a tad demoralizing seeing plots that are taken but not used. Another solution might be if they could allow 50k credit on custom houses, so people can design one floor for free basically. was just thinking about that the other day

Would have to be built into the house tool otherwise people would abuse it somehow.
But I agree giving a little starting capital just to design more than dirt it not a bad idea at all. Especially if that money cannot be removed from the house when demolished or traded.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
ya, GMs here are pretty good here about stuff like that. It would have to be pretty solid coding otherwise it wouldn't make it past quality control.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Of course, sometimes empty plots are nicer to look at then some of the so-called designs people put up lol. like one of each wall tile stuff, just messes to make the place look like crap.. I guess there's just no winning in a world with such butthurt.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Of course, sometimes empty plots are nicer to look at then some of the so-called designs people put up lol. like one of each wall tile stuff, just messes to make the place look like crap.. I guess there's just no winning in a world with such butthurt.

You said you wouldn't make fun of my house anymore.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
You said you wouldn't make fun of my house anymore.

nOPGaVG.jpg

tr1age

Master
Yeah an empty plot is often better than a hobo shack.

Oh man I remember making some weird designs back when. Even made a drug den in an RP part of Umbra because I knew they wanted the entire area. Sold a tiny 7 by 7 for about 3 mil because they hated having Walter White in their backyard :p

good times.

tr1age

Master
One thing that would probably help players is an easier roof building tool, but that would require major recoding. Roofs are the biggest pain in the ass and I am know what I am doing when building homes ha. Imagine if you don't know how to do it? Ick.

But the tech didn't support he idea of "hole this big, stretch predesigned roof to fit.

tr1age

Master
First house tours will be with

@Hexoplex
@Coorhagen

Looking forward to meeting you both and showcasing your homes.
Maybe I can even help with some of the design needs for Hexo who is lacking flooring! :)
This might go from UO Cribs to that program where they renovate homes in 24 hours :p

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Getting the little one ready for bed now. Should be able to log in in less than 20 minutes.

Maybe I can even help with some of the design needs for Hexo who is lacking flooring! :)
This might go from UO Cribs to that program where they renovate homes in 24 hours :p
So a UO Pimp My House?