House Placement

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
First off, great shard, thank you guys for everything.

Would it be possible to allow home owners to use the house placement tool to see if a house can be placed on a particular lot? My issue is i have a house on each account, but found a spot that might be an upgrade. I would like to see if i can place but since i have a home the tool won't allow me to check. Thank you for reading my post!

Kiki

Grandmaster
It's a good idea actually. I don't see the harm in allowing it to go to the possible placement stage and then have the gump come up saying you already own a house if someone tries to accept it.

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
Also i've helped my friend place a house and it was a painful experience trying to get them to position it in the right location. If i had the ability to see the gump, i could stand in a spot and tell them to place a corner of the house there.

Kiki

Grandmaster
Blackbeltjones, hit me in PM or IRC and I'll give you a hand with placing and tell you what would fit.

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
Kiki said:
Blackbeltjones, hit me in PM or IRC and I'll give you a hand with placing and tell you what would fit.

I appreciate it, but i've already placed. I am looking at possible spots that might be an upgrade, and wanted to check without demolishing my current house.

Kiki

Grandmaster
As I said, if you come across a spot you think might work, hit me up and I'll tell you what fits.