Housing Giveaway for Youngs - Two Cosy Homes to New Players!!

Desi

Grandmaster
MtBDFE3.jpg

bump.
two days left!

Desi

Grandmaster
I'll be accepting submissions until TONIGHT! 12pm EST

We'll go ahead and use a random number generator tomorrow based on order of responses for these. Given the low participation everybody has a really great shot. Can't wait to see who wins these!

Good luck to all participants.
=^..^=

Hello everyone =]. I am Ryofel Rootkeepr in game and plan on doing some light role play as a pvp'er who was a farm boy and is seeking revenge against the murderers who killed my parents on our humble farm outside of Britain. After disappearing for fifteen years, I will now return to the lands and find my revenge!!! My main char Ryofel Rootkeepr is finishing his training as a swordsman who can wield magic but is mainly a full dexxer. I found UO forever and made my first account 17 days ago and played quite a bit so I used up my young status but I am quite a newbie on the server and am looking forward to the chance at winning a house and ethereal mount! I'm 32 and played UO in 1999-2003 but was very disappointed at the way trammel was introduced and how they didn't just make a few Feluccia only servers. I plan on making a full theif with tracking and a bit of magic, a tamer, and I already made a Provo/archer on a second account. I'm in the young player guild on a bunch of my new chars and am looking forward to finding friends to play with. If I won the plot, it would serve as a base of operations for the new characters to work from as they get stronger and more renowned in Brittania.

Thank you!

Ryofel Rootkeepr

Desi

Grandmaster
I want to thank everybody who has participated in our Double House Giveaway and there have been a lot of great responses here. Woobie and I used a random number generator to select our winners. Each number was based on your order of response.

Our Participants:

#1. Heimerpooper (Promqueen1)
#2. Robert Nord (Mizzo13)
#3. Moony Best (MoonyBest)
#4. Enzu (Drigo)
#5. Alistaire (SpawnOfDead)
#6. Ryofel Rootkeepr (Ryofel Rootkeepr)

~°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°~

woobs_roof_zpsnig0olnb.jpg

Plot #1.
And the winning number roll is: 2 !!

@Mizzo13 congratulations on your gorgeous new home and ethereal mount. I'm jealous of your waterfall.

mining_house_zps5ckoyz4e.jpg

Plot #2.
And the winning number roll is: 5 !!

@SpawnOfDead takes home this lovely mining plot. Enjoy your fuzzy new ethereal mount.

I'll be contacting both winners over forum pm. Huge thanks to everyone for posting and your interest. There will be more giveaways for newcomers to look forward to in the future.

<3
UO Forever's Companion Team.