housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbear68

Neophyte
logging on today 2/8/15 I find my house has been stolen from me by a char named cryogenic I refresh every week but now I find some other toon in my house how does this happen

AssHat

Grandmaster
houses decay or "fall" in about 2 weeks, you always have to log in once a week at least to keep house

SidX

Grandmaster
logging on today 2/8/15 I find my house has been stolen from me by a char named cryogenic I refresh every week but now I find some other toon in my house how does this happen
Was he just inside your house? Your house may have been open and he just walked inside. Were things gone from secure containers? If you had secured them and set the access level to 'Anyone', anybody who comes into your house can take things from those containers (IF they're set to "Anyone").

If you double-click the house sign, does a menu still come up? If so, you still own the house but he was probably just inside.

You can secure doors in classic houses by saying, "I wish to secure this" and clicking the door. Or, in a custom house, you can just single-click doors or teleportals and set the access level. That way you can control who comes in.

JoeB

Adept
His house was taken away from him due to advertising another shard on his house sign and with books on his stairs. We understand people may player other shards and that is perfectly fine but there is no need to blatantly advertise other shards like that. It is against our terms of use. The house was noticed by another player and reported in pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.