How to get Zombieland rewards?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Zombieland is the prize in and of itself, this is true! HOWEVER staff announced that there would be a prize for the top 50. A small one, sure, but a prize is a prize. There is obviously some pavlonian shit going on here, that is plain for all to see. And that's fine!

If half the people who played were there strictly for a prize and had a blast in the process, especially if they didn't expect to enjoy themselves as much as they did, then I say good fucking game for giving out prizes.

Back to the OP: in zombie events of UOF's past prizes go straight to your bank. You'll get it when you get it, no need to claim your prize or anything.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh, right o.k.

There are two ways that zombies have been done in the past. One with automatic rewards and the last weeklong one that had GUMP style rewards.

The top 50 is going to be an automatic reward. The upcoming battles zombie event will likely be a GUMP style reward system like last years.

Staff

Young Player Help
I'll be giving out the prizes for the past two zombie events automatically. There are no big zombie rewards for points this time around. These were just mini events leading up to the big one next week. When we do the zombie event then, we'll have the big rewards.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Wait...HOLD UP!

MORE ZOMBIES???

I thought this weekend was the last one.

YAY!

My poor guild. I am a distant GM when zombies are about. I apologize in advance! Again!

DubeeAshtray

Grandmaster
I'll be giving out the prizes for the past two zombie events automatically. There are no big zombie rewards for points this time around. These were just mini events leading up to the big one next week. When we do the zombie event then, we'll have the big rewards.
The ad for this event said on the 15th why is not that one the main event. Are you changing this around from all the crying that's going on. You clearly advertised this over a week in advanced.

Why is nobody playing the current zombieland? Is it tied In with the battle event like last year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk