How to Log in to Atl server? using UOsteam

Hello, im want to try out the UO steam but unable to log into Atl server (any server really) How do i set it up to log in to Atl? im alittle lost. Any help?? Thank you.

Mango

Grandmaster
Be sure you're clicking the UOF launch not the actual UO launcher. From there you're gonna wanna press play, and be sure your UOSteam prefs are set to:

shard: login.uoforever.com
port ****

Be sure you're clicking the UOF launch not the actual UO launcher. From there you're gonna wanna press play, and be sure your UOSteam prefs are set to:

shard: login.uoforever.com
port ****

Not sure what you mean by UOF, im clicking the UOSteam.exe > when i put in the IP and port i get a Error saying "Unable to solve IP address: shard: login.uoforever.com

Young Star

Grandmaster
Are you trying to log into the official Atlantic shard? I am not sure it works anymore since steam isn't being updated. From just looking around I think you can find the official login IP in the login.cfg file. I think you also need to turn on encryption.

This is a forum for a free to play pre-AoS server, Ultima Online Forever. Using the following server info in the initial UO steam window should get you to the UO login screen. From there you just login and create a character and your UOF account is created.

SERVER LOGIN: login.uoforever.com
SERVER PORT: ****