uoforever Break-up

Romeo Tyrell

Journeyman
As the title states, I just left uoforever, after playing there on and off for 5yrs. The server was pretty much dead, I mean, all of 3 active players it seemed like. I started playing UO back in '97, that makes me feel old af. I played on both Atlantic and Chessy. I quit playing OSI after they implemented the Necro, Pally classes. It got a little ridiculous at that point, so Forever is the good ole' days of UO, imo. Although, I miss Delucia. :( I'm still learning the ins and outs of this server, the talismans, the skill gains, proper templates, etc.

Now that this required intro is over with, I can scour the forums for a starter home...

N

Null

I played ATL from 98 on. Glad to see more vets showing up. Can I ask how you found the shard?

Romeo Tyrell

Journeyman
I had a buddy that left uoforever about a yr or so ago, and he played here. He has quit since then, but had nothing but good things to say about the UOForever server.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
As the title states, I just left uoforever, after playing there on and off for 5yrs. The server was pretty much dead, I mean, all of 3 active players it seemed like. I started playing UO back in '97, that makes me feel old af. I played on both Atlantic and Chessy. I quit playing OSI after they implemented the Necro, Pally classes. It got a little ridiculous at that point, so Forever is the good ole' days of UO, imo. Although, I miss Delucia. :( I'm still learning the ins and outs of this server, the talismans, the skill gains, proper templates, etc.

Now that this required intro is over with, I can scour the forums for a starter home...

Welcome to UOF, I have to hand it to you for hanging in there so long, I abandoned UOG when it began looking like a a pack of Neon Pens had splooged all over its population.

At any rate enjoy the server , it is a mixed bag of Nuts....no, really it is. Good luck , I think you will find the population is on UOF is pretty high with ex UOGers.

N

Null

Someone mentioned this server on mmorpg.com so I decided to check it out.
I have been here for 6 month. Really enjoying it.

Word of mouth is the strongest advertiser! Glad everyone is here playing.