i broke my house and dont know what i did

wreckognize

Grandmaster
more information is needed. What exactly did you do for this to happen? was it some customizing?

seems like this is probably related to something client side. have you been dabbling in some client mods like treehack or any self modding? have you recently downloaded the UO client from some random website? what version is your client?

maybe you can confirm if a friend is able to see your floor even though you cant

@thriftyuoplayer

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
To everyone that replied, I fixed it.. By reverting the house back to the blank dirt lot.

No client side mods, no hacks no nothing similar.

And although I am using the older UOF download that was published before the launcher with Booty Island, that is not why the blocks disappeared, the dirt blocks were actually missing not only to me, but to other people who have the new download..

If you are wondering why I don't get the new client, it is because everything is designed for super duper high speed internet and when I try to use the new launcher, it glitches out on the download because of the internet, which is my cell phone....

What happened was I removed the dungeon tiling that I had placed on the first floor, above the dirt blocks... (to get poker money)

For whatever reason, the actual dirt blocks that were under the walls where I placed dungeon tiles disappeared.

After the first edit and I removed the dungeon tiles, the dirt tiles were there until finalizing the design, then they were not.

Afterwards, back in design mode, placing floor tiles where the dirt would be worked, and made the dirt come back, even after deleting floor tiles. But i got no money now... :D

I know I smoke a lot of marijuana, but that was not the cause.. the dirt actually disappeared..

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki_MTD

Master
You made yourself broke over virtual poker?!?! 1.800.gambler... it has help many people before you with similar problems ;)

jk... glad your floor came back.. weird glitch