I DON’T PVM BUT I WANT TO WEAR COOL SHIT!

PvP.

Each duel you win from an opponent gives you Rating Points depending on the Challenger you get a higher rating.

(Same Concept as most games) the higher your rating the more cool shit you can buy with PvP points. (Points are capped per week) The higher your rating the higher cap you can have per week

Blaze Cloth, Ice Cloth, I the reward don’t matter to much just as long as I get some type of compensation for Attending CTF Tourneys and other PvP Events. Has to be (Character Bound also)

I’m sure you have thought about something like this, But I do think rewards for the people who put in the time and money into pvp that is Unique should be implemented.

halygon

Grandmaster

PvP.

Each duel you win from an opponent gives you Rating Points depending on the Challenger you get a higher rating.

(Same Concept as most games) the higher your rating the more cool shit you can buy with PvP points. (Points are capped per week) The higher your rating the higher cap you can have per week

Blaze Cloth, Ice Cloth, I the reward don’t matter to much just as long as I get some type of compensation for Attending CTF Tourneys and other PvP Events. Has to be (Character Bound also)

I’m sure you have thought about something like this, But I do think rewards for the people who put in the time and money into pvp that is Unique should be implemented.
Sounds like you want a copy of the pvp point system on UOAddiction.

But in reality, why should anyone get "compensation" for attending a free event within a game? Don't you already win trophies if you do good? I am sure they could give out "Participation" trophies so that no one feels left out.

They had a point system for 1st 2nd and 3rd PVP Tournaments. Then there was a list of rewards you could get after you accumulated some points. I believe that died with the removal of the GM who made it at the time. It made sense and was cool. Just random duels though could never count. Would have to be Tournies.

Sounds like you want a copy of the pvp point system on UOAddiction.

But in reality, why should anyone get "compensation" for attending a free event within a game? Don't you already win trophies if you do good? I am sure they could give out "Participation" trophies so that no one feels left out.

That sounds like a double standard.

If the gms have an event, Halloween 4th of july Easter or Zombie don’t people expect an event reward?

I guess the real difference in this scenario is you need to earn your items. And dedicate time to this, No one said free…Time is money and I’m just saying there should be special Hue items that are only allowed to people who are willing to put the work in CTF Arena TOURNY FFA battle of wind.

This is how I play all MMO’s I invest in the PvP some people prefer to invest in PVM… I also Don’t like PvP Guilds nor Do I feel factions has any satisfaction(lol like that play on words)..

Let’s say we all Q up for CTF, and when there are 20 people the game gets ready to start. I’m sure they have thought about this many times so I’m not reinventing the wheel here. If you grind out balrons all day you are going to get some cool shit. Why not cool shit for the pvpers. Encourage more PvP.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Donation... support the server and get 1337 gear.

PVM builds work hard for gold that they use to buy their cool outfits. if your to lazy to do the same you can donate, otherwise deal with your newbie cloths.

No Calamity as in Kyrite. !!!!! I had calamity on Siege back in 2001. :) some people know me as that name here also. I forgot about the other guy though.