I was the first person to discover 8x8 , ArioKen Buddha of IPY, uoforever & Baja Circa 1998-2003 etc

Well a little about me, I started in 1998. I was the first person in Ultima Online across all shards to Find 8x8. As proof I submitted the bug to www.askchopper.com. and was granted access to their secret list of bugs for life. Took advantage lots of bugs there one of my favorite was Lord Anon's neon hair and beard dupe out of a regular bottle etc program. My main acconunt had all slots filled up with characters with neon hair and beard even if they were just newbie. I also came up with a couple of others or rather stumbled across them. Way before 8x8 in 1998, and I wasn't the first for blackhole duping in the Recsu Recdu between Moonglow and Papua but I did discover it by myself running away from 7 poeple in an Order guild trying to Gank me. I duped quite often after that and got quite rich. I also Figured out the trammel stone dupe method but my account got hacked or shut down by OSI not sure which as I had already graduated Highschool and needed to forget about UO going into college. Unfort I could not and got into IPY and then uoforever and now UO Forever. My Name on Baja was Ariok. IPY and uoforever ArioKenBuddha. I just started here a couple days ago and look forward to Factioning Pking. Hit me up here and message me if you remember me from Baja, Pac, Siege, or Test Center or would like to PK or Faction with me in Game. I just started 2 days ago. It woulod be great to play with everyone again. This shard looks awesome.~Lord Ariok / ArioKenBuddha / Wulfgar/ Trunks/ Drizzt / Lt.Dan /Derf / Lethal Shadow / Rooftop Sniper / I have a ston of characters over the past 18 years.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Well a little about me, I started in 1998. I was the first person in Ultima Online across all shards to Find 8x8. As proof I submitted the bug to www.askchopper.com. and was granted access to their secret list of bugs for life. Took advantage lots of bugs there one of my favorite was Lord Anon's neon hair and beard dupe out of a regular bottle etc program. My main acconunt had all slots filled up with characters with neon hair and beard even if they were just newbie. I also came up with a couple of others or rather stumbled across them. Way before 8x8 in 1998, and I wasn't the first for blackhole duping in the Recsu Recdu between Moonglow and Papua but I did discover it by myself running away from 7 poeple in an Order guild trying to Gank me. I duped quite often after that and got quite rich. I also Figured out the trammel stone dupe method but my account got hacked or shut down by OSI not sure which as I had already graduated Highschool and needed to forget about UO going into college. Unfort I could not and got into IPY and then uoforever and now UO Forever. My Name on Baja was Ariok. IPY and uoforever ArioKenBuddha. I just started here a couple days ago and look forward to Factioning Pking. Hit me up here and message me if you remember me from Baja, Pac, Siege, or Test Center or would like to PK or Faction with me in Game. I just started 2 days ago. It woulod be great to play with everyone again. This shard looks awesome.~Lord Ariok / ArioKenBuddha / Wulfgar/ Trunks/ Drizzt / Lt.Dan /Derf / Lethal Shadow / Rooftop Sniper / I have a ston of characters over the past 18 years.
Just finished the ice wind dale trilogy for the second read through, so fking good. #wulfgarforpresident

Derwolf

Grandmaster

welcome :D

wreckognize

Grandmaster
A true legendary bug exploiter knows the difference between a bug and something that is intended.

8x8 wasn't a bug, it was intentionally programmed that way and just wasn't advertised.

Moreover it is likely that he first witnessed me using a boat for 8x8 skillgains before simply becoming the first person to share the information.