WTB I WILL PAY 125MIL FOR item BLESS DEED ! or trading my super private island with 30x30 for it !

Bobby123

Grandmaster
pm me if u win it !

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bobby fucked his island up. He dropped the custom house that came with it and placed a castle/30x30 and in doing so he actually somehow screwed up the island. You can't get around very good and recall only to like a special place that GMs had to created since he broke the thing.

At least half the server doesn't have runes to it anymore so that's a plus but I still wouldn't recommend pursuing it.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Bobby fucked his island up. He dropped the custom house that came with it and placed a castle/30x30 and in doing so he actually somehow screwed up the island. You can't get around very good and recall only to like a special place that GMs had to created since he broke the thing.

At least half the server doesn't have runes to it anymore so that's a plus but I still wouldn't recommend pursuing it.

sTORYTIME !

sTILL the same old @Bromista ! Hey i have one advice for u , if you wish to comment on something at least make sure you know whats going on actually before babbling on forums u know ? Just saying ....................

LAWL !

One more thing , shouldnt you be thinking how to mend ties with @Messremb or maybe focus on recruiting new members under your new guild SCRUB ?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Shame on you backstabber ! Cant believe u would backstab your longtime and only friend ingame !

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Bromista

Grandmaster
I don't what any of that nonsense is, but I have it on good authority that you ruined your private island.

Only you could do such a thing, Bobby Baroo.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
125m or private island ey? You paid 50m for the island lol

STORYTIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait i forgot ! you belong to a different category ! U R JUST SOUR GRAPES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Hahaha yes he sure is,
Clearly he does not have his facts together. You purchased the island from a TC member, I know this.

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Can i offer to buy your meta pet for what u paid 1 year ago at the same price ???????????? when molten was 2mil ? qs was 4mil ?

Thats why @Cold Spoon remains a no namer till today .

You should join @Bromista new guild NAMED SCRUB !

LAWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bobby. We know what you have done to the island and we are just making sure everyone on UOF is armed with the same information is all.

Don't you think it's kind of shady to not include details like that? Like how you screwed up your private island?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Bobby. We know what you have done to the island and we are just making sure everyone on UOF is armed with the same information is all.

Don't you think it's kind of shady to not include details like that? Like how you screwed up your private island?

Do u even have a private island THAT COMES WITH A 30X30 ?????????????

GUESS NOT !

LAWL !

OH WAIT I FORGOT !

U DO OWN HOUSES ON @Messremb island but u refuse to sell it back to him after backstabbing YOUR BEST FRIEND INGAME !

poor @Messremb, i will be extremely pissed and dissapointed if i have a friend like @Bromista !

Guwap

Grandmaster
if you wish to comment on something at least make sure you know whats going on actually before babbling on forums u know ?

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahhhh

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha

THE IRONY IS REALLLLLLLLLLL !

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Can i offer to buy your meta pet for what u paid 1 year ago at the same price ???????????? when molten was 2mil ? qs was 4mil ?

Thats why @Cold Spoon remains a no namer till today .

You should join @Bromista new guild NAMED SCRUB !

LAWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Bobby, I did not think you were this clueless but this goes to show. I do not go out boasting this and that trying to make my self noticed and act like i am king, like your self..... which you are not lol. You need to think. This server is 3 years old now... You decide to come back in what March or April then start acting like your the shit? That is hilarious. You start basicly when i stopped being active. If the RDA Gem was out since the start. you would see i ruled them. 6-9 per day every day. I used to play just like you.

Bromista

Grandmaster
See I'm gettung a different reaction. I had a vasectomy like 10-12 days ago. Pulling the sutures out of my own fucking scrotum was more appealing than reading these cringeworthy Bobby posts.

It makes me do the same kinda full body shudder, sideways head tilt with one eye twitching thing.