Interview with Gluttony of EQMS

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
I had to watch this again (ok a couple more times) because hot damn..

This was too funny. Especially the "you are converted" bit. Creepy how the guild is more like a cult with it's members completely brainwashed into thinking they are better than everyone else in general. Because wizards or something, I guess.

Again, please make more!

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
View: https://youtu.be/KNOSm9wvf5o

I particularly think the introduction is relevant in the description of what a cult is. "A group of people who follow a set of beliefs that others find strange (EQMS and their megalomania), or fail to understand and praises their leader as a god-like figure (again, looking at EQMS due to the multitude of postings by many members)".

Isn't that adorable. UOF has an in-game cult.

[e giggle

James Franco

Grandmaster
Yo i'm making this video my signature forever, so everyone can see it!! I bet even Shane laughed his fucking ass off to this!

Last edited by a moderator:

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
I watch the video when I need a smile during the day.

God damn if "you are converted" doesn't get me every time. The gates of hell could be opening on earth and if I watch this video, everything is alright.

Sundigo

Neophyte
That is some truly funny shit. I laughed and laughed so hard I actually had tears streaming. SO well done! Kudos to OP...

Starnite

Master
PAYING IN GAME GOLD FOR A GOOD ONE OF DUCKFACE
Well_54c232_1303893.jpg

Need I say more ?

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I uploaded this video to my youtube account and was going to make a remix of it with - interviewing Gluttony about ]$[ .. and how funny it is to see Bobby banned now... but youtube was not allowing me to edit it unfortunately ... consider yourself lucky ]$[ ....

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
It's like once you watch it, and the tears are real, you just have to watch it one more time, because holy fuck that's pure AU baby.