Introduce yourself (2015) (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal759

Neophyte
Hi all,

My name is Cal, I have been playing UO in general for 6 or so years. I spent most of my time playing UO Gamers. I moved to UO Forever 3 years ago, but been on a very long break for a while now. Hoping to make a come back

K A Z

Grandmaster
Hey UOF, after playing almost a year I think it's time to introduce myself.
My name in IRC and Forum is halv and my maincharakters have the familyname Halvson (like my sons - it's long RP-History). After excessive plaing the last months all my chars are maxed and ready for interaction with other players, more than only getting PK'd and chatting with my guildmembers. I don't do PVP, but I got alot PK'd, but that's okay for me, it's part of the game. I play UO since 1998 only on shards and never did PvP. My last two shards shut down. I hope this shard will stay like forever, like the name is saying. I think it's time to learn PvP and have some new kind of fun. If like to introduce me in the world of PvP, say hello.

I'm actually based in Berlin in Germany and speak German aswell. Have a great time everybody, I really enjoy plaing here. To the staff - good work!

schreib mir mal ne PM, hab da noch so'n deutschen noob der sich n bisschen mit PVP beschäftigen will - vielleicht können wir da was organisieren :)

CaptainM

Hello, I'm Mark.

I've been playing off and on since the Doomsday Shard was big in 98. I don't consider myself too good a player, because I can never manage to play for more than a few weeks at a time, and only a couple hours a session, if I'm lucky.

I do enjoy running Smiths, Mages, and Warriors, mainly because I have never really had the opportunity to learn anything other than them.

I'm quite the casual player, PvE/PvM player, and I'm quite cooperative and friendly, and helpful if I ever can be...which typically means I'm a huge target for reds. I've been playing on UOF for at least the last year, but had to walk away for a bit because life gets priority. I've been playing only a bit less than fairly regularly for the last couple of weeks, and am finally afforded the kind of job where I can have my junk laptop(still capable of running UOF easily)sitting on my desk and running while my bosses don't even question it, as long as I'm also getting my work done for the day.

Anyway, I have a mage I'm running right now, but revisit some of my older characters from when I first picked up UOF, like Azurus, Mephites, Mephistes, and Eric The Red.

I'm also trying to get my daughter involved(she's almost 9), as well as my (almost)wife.

I don't have any fancy things to put in here like the other posts, because I'm away from my native computer right now, but I may put some fun things together over time.

So that's me.

Also, I noticed there was a subreddit that's pretty dead for UOF. Anybody ever want to get ahold of me through reddit, PM me @ /u/themarknessmonster.

I"m also on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mark.henderson.1656854

Felnight

Hey everyone got the itch to play UO again after a long time of not playing hope to see you all in game

*cheers
Felnight

Trenty

Hi guys, 24 year old male from the UK and my partner 23 year old female from UK.

Were both playing on same IP address so who do I need to contact for this?

Apolllo

Apprentice
HI. I'm relatively new here. Been playing for the last couple of weeks. Used to play on Cats a Loooong time ago.

Looking for a laid back guild to do PVM stuff with and help out.

I have 7x GM Provo Archer at the moment and a GM Fletcher. Working on a tamer as well.

I'm Apolllo (Fletcher) and Xecerces (Archer) in game. I have a couple of other guys but they are just started.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Twigg

New to UoF; but I recall the launch date of UO.. so I'm back. After a couple of days in game the nostalgia glasses have started slipping a bit and I seem to have run into a few 'issues.' I spent nearly three hours waiting for a help response that never came, so while I'm saying hello I would like to ask that any kind hearted person fire off a message if you are willing to help walk me through some things.
In game name is Balgar.
See you in game.

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
I played a game a long time ago called "Legacy of Kain" and the name of one of the towns in that game was "Coorhagen". I liked that named and I named my character "Coorhagen" a long time ago when I first played Ultima Online.
It was so long ago that the opening UO cinematic was a box that would open play pretty music and each character had a password too.
I played on Catskills and then later played on Great Lakes where I played with my brother. I was "ogre" on Great Lakes and my brother was Judas Cloud.
This was in the late 90s.

Girayhan

Hey lads, My name is Girayhan. I come from a small turkish uo community. The player population was low there and the server was tough. So I decided to try this server out. I hope I will have a good time here. My ingame name is Gryman and I am trying to improve my blacksmith.

Redarmy Su

Hi guys, my name is Redarmy Su. I am still trying to download the client via the launcher.... However, it seems to stop frequently and I have to try again and again... Could you guys please give me other way to download the client?

Thx a lot!

halygon

Grandmaster
Hi guys, my name is Redarmy Su. I am still trying to download the client via the launcher.... However, it seems to stop frequently and I have to try again and again... Could you guys please give me other way to download the client?

Thx a lot!
PM Sent.

Vlad

Master
FS! haha, flashbacks. I remember them on GL back when (I think) they allied with PwNt (?).. lol, quit right around then, but damn the nostalgia right now remembering Yew gate wars is crazy.. BC, BTH, PwNt, FS, u1t.. I remember some of the most fun I ever had on GL was around the little 7x7 or whatever owned by Necro west of the Yew gate (pretty sure FS! owned it?).

Ahhhh! The great days of UO. I was in Pwnt during that time and was definitely the best of times.

neoMod

Greetings UoFers. I'm Azu and I just found UOF yesterday. I started playing UO around the time UO:R was released (I was 12 at the time or I would have started sooner), so I got a few good years out of it. I'm looking forward to getting back into the 'swing' of things and meeting some terrible, awful, fun people.

Status
Not open for further replies.