Introduce yourself (2015) (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jager

Grandmaster
Yea I gotta wear scba for my new job, need a full head mask for my beard, and yea most places is nothing below lower lip bu my new company is clean shave, they keep shitty razers up front and will make u shave with them with water..

Paithan

Hi, I'm Paithan (Paith in the game). Been playing UO on and off over the past 10 years, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this shard is. Crafting is usually my style, so I hope to find my place in the economy soon.

fisty

Apprentice
hey, total noob here. never played this game prior since i've always been heavy into starcraft. loving it so far. usually running around on a character named fartgod in game, feel free to say hi. if you're a newbie and wanna get in some dungeons with someone, lemme know and we'll start getting that money long.

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
HI again everyone, I posted a few days ago before starting to play and I have to say that this shard is the best that i have found, tried a few using the same era of rules and some using custom rules. None of those even come close to this shard. Keep up the good work.

izayoi

hello, my name is Aisi and I am totally noob in this game... looking forward in game friend who can teach me how to play well
i like potato :)

beano

Expert
Hey all, names Beano been playing UO since 97 quit in 2002, randomly googeled Ultima Online 3 weeks ago and found
ULTIMA ONLINE FOREVER. I am home now. When you see me say whats up. always named Beano or some variant Beanoh,, BeanoO, ect.
Looking forward to meeting everyone eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Hey everyone...I'm Tony aka Shortbus aka Krats aka not telling others...and yeah, umm, played UO back during release/inception on Atlantic with my brother and some friends from high school. Played until early AoS on OSI and then a couple of free shards here and there til 2005ish. Then WoW...wasted life on that. Graduated college, 2 kids, full time plus job...play SC2 and D3...brother found this shard and got me back in...500+ days later on acct and still going strong!

Other than that, I like long walks on the beach, nice candlelit dinners...

Goober

Neophyte
Just a goober who gets easily addicted to stuff like UO - haven't had a real UO fix in a couple of years. Miss the original UO, so I'm really looking forward to trying this shard. Oh, and I ALWAYS do things the hard way, just because - so if you come to me and say, "You can get skill faster by . . . ," I will probably say "Thanks!" and then continue doing it the way I was . Don't take offense, it's just the way I'm wired!

hello everyone....i used to play UO back in the day before Trammel came out and found UO forever here recently.....now i spend my time searching the game looking to kill Harry Potter....i know he is out there somewhere on this server and i will find him.....

Gowarseeker

Hi all, I am not going to tell you how long i've been playing this damn game. It's just THE game for me and that's it. I registered yesterday and I'm trying to play from a mac. At the moment I try to log in and it gets stuck on veryfing account, is it caused by the attacks to the server or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.