WTS IRU vendor house ( looking for vendors )

SteelSexi

Master
Ya know... it IS kinda funny. I've seen like ZERO vendors in all my travels on this server that actually sell fish steaks.

I remember when i used to play UO pre-trammel and everyone always made a big fuss about making sure you ate. "Oh you fizzled twice!?!?! OMG eat dude!"... used to hear that kinda talk ALL the time!

Now I'm sure there are some vendors out there that sell cooked fish steaks, I'm just saying I have yet to notice one. So please don't have a hissy fit on me if you own a fish steak vendor, lol.

I'm just saying, concerning eating and the way fish steaks used to be so popular - it just seems like that isn't the case these days on this server. I don't think many people at all carry 40 or 50 cooked fist steaks adventuring like they used to always do back in the day. I don't either. I have a stack of cooked fish steaks in my bank box and at home that I will eat when I think of it, but I certainly don't worry about making sure I got 'em on me at all times. On this server, carrying a stack of fish steaks would just be extra weight and also just be feeding the thieves who rob you. You know all the petty thieves around would love everyone carrying 50 or 60 cooked fish steaks on them at all times! - And UOF would have a bunch of fat thieves for sure. :D

I just don't think fish steaks would sell well on a vendor these days. I could be wrong. Back in 2000 UO, heck yeah, almost every good vendor had stacks of 100 fish steaks for 200 gold or whatever. And they sold out.

Today, on this server however, I believe that anyone who even believes its important to eat likely already has huge stashes of fish steaks available in their bank and/or at home to munch on. If anyone is gonna wanna buy fish steaks, they gonna want to buy a stack of 10,000 of them, not be searching bags on vendors in hopes to buy 50 RIGHT NOW for 99 gold. hehe.

Just sayin'.

Prove me wrong. Start a fish steak vendor and make a killing. Who knows? {shrugs}

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i feel ya. i mainly just want the vendor for my tailor. i farm my own leather so i sell suits for 1k each i have seen up to 2k. thanks for the reply though man i appreciate it. im still pretty new here so im just lookin for that extra income
for regs lol