Issue with my bandage script

Volco

Master
Anyone know why sometimes my bandage script doesn't work? It seems like if i switch to this macro too quickly, it just times out until i doubleclick my bandages

Code:
while not dead
  if not timerexists 'Bandage Timer'
    createtimer 'Bandage Timer'
    settimer 'Bandage Timer' 10250
  endif
  // Check the bandage timer to see if enough time has elapsed
  if timer 'Bandage Timer' < 10250
    // Small delay to slow down the loop. 100 milliseconds means we will not miss
    // a bandage.
    pause 100
    // We need to wait for our current bandage to finish so start the while
    // loop from the beginning
    continue
  endif
  // If we are poisoned or don't have full health
  if poisoned 'self' or hits < maxhits
    // Enough time has elapsed lets apply a bandage.
    bandageself
    // Reset the timer.
    settimer 'Bandage Timer' 0
  endif
endwhile

Last edited by a moderator:

Expendable

Master
Happens to my UOSteam all the time as well, says some error about targeting, generally i refresh my active objects list and it works fine after that.

Volco

Master
yup, used the bandageself hotkey for awhile. This macro prevents you from applying a bandage too early. and it works on a loop so you don't have to re-press the hotkey every Xseconds (unless you use another macro)

clutchxo

Grandmaster
How/Why do macros like this exist. It's just painstaking to know there truly is a human that plays UO that cant count to 8 seconds before hitting a button.

drasked

Grandmaster
If you use steam or razor you should 100% set a hotkey for bandage self in the actual UO client and not in steam or razor. This will allow you to bandage self while holding a spell and not lose it.

drasked

Grandmaster
endif

if poisoned 'self' or hits < maxhits and timer 'Bandage Timer' >= 10250
bandageself
endif

Try this, not at home to test it myself.

You will definitely not want it on a loop, especially if this triggers the bandage timer not letting you apply a bandage specifically when you want.

Personally i think being able to restart your bandage mid way is important so i personally advice against using above script (if it even works) and use the super overpowered macro inside the UO client that lets you bandage self while holding a spell.

Last edited by a moderator:

stunoma.

Grandmaster
endif

if poisoned 'self' or hits < maxhits and timer 'Bandage Timer' >= 10250
bandageself
endif

Try this, not at home to test it myself.

You will definitely not want it on a loop, especially if this triggers the bandage timer not letting you apply a bandage specifically when you want.

Personally i think being able to restart your bandage mid way is important so i personally advice against using above script (if it even works) and use the super overpowered macro inside the UO client that lets you bandage self while holding a spell.

Had no idea you could bandage while a spell is up. I'll try to play with that when I get home. I also never understood why people need an auto bandage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naww

Apprentice
Man, from my personal experience, do not loop it on mage, ever. Maybe it can help with dexxer, but not mage. You really will get stress every time when your exp is up and you are losing it after autobandaid. It may cost you life in most cases