Jacques EQMS L337 1v1 Faction PVP

Bromista

Grandmaster
My favorite part is the thread this EQMS guy made reporting a "bug" that you can't GM healing by using bandages on other players.

EQMS can't even help their guildmates with the simplest of skill training. I'm sure their 1v1 abilities are amazing.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
My favorite part is the thread this EQMS guy made reporting a "bug" that you can't GM healing by using bandages on other players.

EQMS can't even help their guildmates with the simplest of skill training. I'm sure their 1v1 abilities are amazing.

Damn, EQMS has made you quit #affected.

We arent used to the rulesets here as we are used to playing a different shard... a simple mistake but its funny thats the only thing you can harp on as you'll never do anything but get killed by EQMS in the field.

p.s.

the CoM in this video is Lament- -- a known rager/house hider.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lolwut? What did EQMS make me do besides lol heartily?

Clearly your guildmates don't even fully understand simple skill training and I don't see how pointing that out lead to your commentary about anyone quitting anything. Any assistance in helping me understand this connection would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
Lolwut? What did EQMS make me do besides lol heartily?

Clearly your guildmates don't even fully understand simple skill training and I don't see how pointing that out lead to your commentary about anyone quitting anything. Any assistance in helping me understand this connection would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I read bromista's factory worker posts when i need motivation to study fer ma classes hehe

Bromista

Grandmaster
I read bromista's factory worker posts when i need motivation to study fer ma classes hehe
Good deal!

Some people work with different skill sets. Some people work with their minds, some with their bodies, and some can do it all.

Some people need to go to school to get a good job, fortunately for me I did not.

Some people make really asinine statements that have nothing to do with anything.

Stay in school. Sharpen your tools, for your mind is dull young man.

There's something to be said when some dipshit factory worker is more intelligent and articulate than those that bash him, so what do you feel that says about your place in society?

Mercedies

Grandmaster
I wouldn't knock the factory work.

I worked in cnc grinding, manufacturing automotive bearings.....and it takes a special kind of work ethic, intelligence, and physique to multitask between 20 machines on two production lines simultaneously, while supplying components, adjusting machine settings, and sampling parts to measure manufacturer specs in micrometers.

If it weren't for the carpal tunnel, and the fact that factories are extremely sexist...I'd still be doing it because I was good at it and I made damn good money.

It takes an especially smug asshole to belittle the people who make everything that helps them function in a civilized manner on a daily basis.

Last edited by a moderator:

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster

I worked in cnc grinding, manufacturing automotive bearings.....and it takes a special kind of work ethic, intelligence, and physique to multitask between 20 machines on two production lines simultaneously, while supplying components, adjusting machine settings, and sampling parts to measure manufacturer specs in micrometers.

If it weren't for the carpal tunnel, and the fact that factories are extremely sexist...I'd still be doing it because I was good at it and I made damn good money.

It takes an especially smug asshole to belittle the people who make everything that helps them function in a civilized manner on a daily basis.
i stopped reading @ that factories are extremely sexist
-1, would not read again.

@Bromista just trollin' ya mate. i respect anyone in the states w/a job. i didn't even go to high school i went to school high

Bromista

Grandmaster

That sounds pretty intense.

Not all factory work is created equal, but there's an obvious stigma attached to it.

There are many educated people that work in factories. Things are not what they used to be, but those with no imagination see this when they think factory worker:

child-working-at-midnight-in-glass-factory-c-1900.jpg

There are some factories where some really cool shit goes on that look like this:

Northeast-Biofuels-Ethanol-Plant.jpg

Eh. It's whatever. Haters gonna hate, but there's money to be made in places like this.

Bromista

Grandmaster

@Bromista just trollin' ya mate. i respect anyone in the states w/a job. i didn't even go to high school i went to school high
Lols. That was fun too.

Cool dig though, so you think there's a lot of people that collect a check? I dunno, man. I see a lot of people working. It's whatevs tho.

Clearing up misconceptions. Y'know.

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
Lols. That was fun too.

Cool dig though, so you think there's a lot of people that collect a check? I dunno, man. I see a lot of people working. It's whatevs tho.

Clearing up misconceptions. Y'know.

Not a lot i believe people in the states abuse the welfare system and a lot of other policies. I don't think they should be removed but they need to be regulated. Its not as bad as the war on drugs hehe

Mercedies

Grandmaster
It's the truth. Although that could have just been my factory....the Japanese are great at objectifying women :/
The men in my department were being promoted to and trained as engineers and electricians....meanwhile all I ever got was "you're too pretty to do this work"....even though I'd make all my own adjustments to my production lines after the engineers did a shitty job changing it over to run a different part number.

Fuck that shit and thank god for college.

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
It's the truth. Although that could have just been my factory....the Japanese are great at objectifying women :/
The men in my department were being promoted to and trained as engineers and electricians....meanwhile all I ever got was "you're too pretty to do this work"....even though I'd make all my own adjustments to my production lines after the engineers did a shitty job changing it over to run a different part number.

Fuck that shit and thank god for college.

you go girl :p

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Good deal!

Some people work with different skill sets. Some people work with their minds, some with their bodies, and some can do it all.

Some people need to go to school to get a good job, fortunately for me I did not.

Some people make really asinine statements that have nothing to do with anything.

Stay in school. Sharpen your tools, for your mind is dull young man.

There's something to be said when some dipshit factory worker is more intelligent and articulate than those that bash him, so what do you feel that says about your place in society?
Im a union sheetmetal worker, those 4 year bachelors degrees yield what 40k a year MAYBE, and decent insurance. Our apprentice program is 5 years, so esentially equal to a bachelors degree, we turn out to no student loan, free insurance for our whole family, and my paycheck would make any fresh college grad sick at the knees.

bradley-

Grandmaster
I didn't watch the video or read any of the above comments... I saw the title of the video claiming "uoforever Faction 1v1 PVP" and immediately realized that it is irrelevant. This is not uoforever. Don't care...