lets talk tamerz

GimpCent

Grandmaster
OFT

My view is that tamers using nightmares can add balanced variety to viable PVP templates if the changes suggested by Kazzyboy are implemented. But as GluttonySDS pointed out, completely relying on multiple pets for offensive purposes (see $ and LORE guilds) is another prevalent issue that should be addressed. Currently the damage output of two trained dragons against players is ridiculous and it could be significantly decreased without rendering tamers defenceless.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Bobby123
Birthday:
May 23, 1977 (Age: 38)

Are you 38 years old, and typing like that over a video game....

You realize that no one takes you remotely serious, you come off as a crazy raving idiot much like the Westboro Baptist Church members.

Its is not even debatable where we stand compared to you in terms of pvp skill. History as proven you repeatly wrong already.... You come on the forums ranting and raving, you type and type but say little to nothing. You just repeat yourself over and over and over like your drunk.

In terms of gameplay and balance, yes tamers are currently out of line. I have sat on the design boards of Darkfall and EQ2. I get monthly emails about balance issues from Hi-Rez among a few other studios. You don't have a clue about game mechanics and what makes for good gameplay seemingly.

I get that you think tamers are great, and I play a tamer as well but currently across the shard they are out of balance and have been for quite some time.

Would you like to debate that with me or would you like to keep ranting and raving about nothing? There is no reason why a grown man should be acting like you. Your guild should take note of that, and so should your local law enforcement. There is no honest reason for 38 year old man to be acting like that, so stop calm down and lets talk.

Sure lets talk ! But since Skye has politely asked us to cut the trash talk , i have only one last thing to say to you .

$ guild Do indeed Own EQMS !

As for typing like this over a video game , i do watever i want .

And lastly , i am neither interested in your credentials or who you are . You are a nobody . But if you think you are so almighty , DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT .

P.S You are a joke .

I REPEAT ! DO SOMETHING ABT IT !

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Sure lets talk ! But since Skye has politely asked us to cut the trash talk , i have only one last thing to say to you .

$ guild Do indeed Own EQMS !

As for typing like this over a video game , i do watever i want .

And lastly , i am neither interested in your credentials or who you are . You are a nobody . But if you think you are so almighty , DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT .

P.S You are a joke .

I REPEAT ! DO SOMETHING ABT IT !

That was quite a bit more than one thing.....

There is no need to be like that, nor is acting like making your arguement more valid. In fact the opposite happens when you get emotional like that.

I am just going to assume your drunk and ignore you like everyone else. At 38 years old acting like this I can't assume you are a normal rational person. So its pointless, I tried.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
p.s.

Fix all guard me, its 2015 -- no need for this shit on UOF unless everyone is going to be forced to roll a tamer.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
That was quite a bit more than one thing.....

There is no need to be like that, nor is acting like making your arguement more valid. In fact the opposite happens when you get emotional like that.

I am just going to assume your drunk and ignore you like everyone else. At 38 years old acting like this I can't assume you are a normal rational person. So its pointless, I tried.

Another typical EQMS bragger , ACTING like if you are somebody that matters ingame or in RL

WALK THE TALK BUDDY !

lawl !

SUGGESTIONS for eqms against a tamer :

-recruit more players

- get more pvp lessons from aem

- pay $ guild to teach you guys

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
Yah i know. it's insane. I havnt seen them weigh in one time even though this is one of the biggest issues on their shard (after attacks)

If you are the aggressor. all guard me should do absolutely nothing for you against the person you attacked. you should have to all kill and target them. This i what is missing and whats broken in my opinion

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
Another typical EQMS bragger , ACTING like if you are somebody that matters ingame or in RL

WALK THE TALK BUDDY !

lawl !

-recruit more players

Dude just go away, you are extremely toxic.

GimpCent

Grandmaster

WALK THE TALK BUDDY !

lawl !

-recruit more players

Last edited by a moderator:

GimpCent

Grandmaster
I will just like to add 95% of the crying comes from EQMS !

lawl !

I would just like to add 100% of your facts are wrong, 100% of the time

At 38 years old, I don't hold great hope for you to change this late into life

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I would just like to add 100% of your facts, but you don't care about telling the truth.

At 38 years old, I don't hold great hope for you to change this late into life

you should worry more about yourself . Fancy bragging about your rl credentials when no body gives 2 hoots abt it .

i gather that you have inferior complex n ego issues . Take care of yourself buddy .

Dont make your family and love ones worried about u especially the GAL in the photo !

peace !

lawl !

P.S any more suggestions from LORE players regarding tamers ? ( i would like to hear from LORE GUILD )

@dennozz

Bromista

Grandmaster
you should worry more about yourself . Fancy bragging about your rl credentials when no body gives 2 hoots abt it .

i gather that you have inferior complex n ego issues . Take care of yourself buddy .

Dont make your family and love ones worried about u especially the GAL in the photo !

peace !

lawl !

P.S any more suggestions from LORE players regarding tamers ? ( i would like to hear from LORE GUILD )

@dennozz
Says the guy who brags about being chauffeured around everywhere he goes.

Right.

Someone put Bobby on suicide watch, the server has been down for the better part of an hr OMG OMG OMG @@

GimpCent

Grandmaster

peace !

lawl !

@dennozz

Bragging and giving context is two different things....

Ego and inferiority complexes don't really play a role in this debate that I am having nor do I think you are remotely medically able to diagnose such things.

My family doesn't worry about me nor does the gal in my picture. I am well traveled, well educated, I have been through training to be able to handle most any situation I find myself in. I live near Chicago (just outside of Milwaukee) but as I said I am well traveled if you want to threaten me by saying "Dont make your family and love ones worried about u especially the GAL in the photo !" I can gladly go on vacation somewhere and meet up with you to clear some stuff up.

Where do you live? I am nearly everywhere in the United States every year

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Bragging and giving context is two different things....

Ego and inferiority complexes don't really play a role in this debate that I am having nor do I think you are remotely medically able to diagnose such things.

My family doesn't worry about me nor does the gal in my picture. I am well traveled, well educated, I have been through training to be able to handle most any situation I find myself in. I live near Chicago but as I said I am well traveled if you want to threaten me by saying "Dont make your family and love ones worried about u especially the GAL in the photo !" I can gladly go on vacation somewhere and meet up with you. Where do you live?

Please do not be so sensitive ! I am just concerned about you .

I live in Singapore ! I welcome you with open arms !

Let me know if you ever decide to visit Singapore for a vacation .

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
mask-mask-mask.jpg

I'll pass too